Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Upper, Covered end

I wonder what sort of atmosfear we will have up there for the New season? I know people have moved to the east, But what about the J block drummer? I got a season ticket for the New season, I just hope I'm not surrounded by the type of people we get in the west, anyone stayed put from last year?

Comments

• haha - prepare for the abuse after that opening post!
  • J Block Massive
  • I will still be in Upper North J Block

Said to my Brother hope drummer is still there and all the singers, Its a great atmosphere where I Stand

Said to my Brother hope drummer is still there and all the singers, Its a great atmosphere where I Stand

That'll be the highlight of charltonaddickedmatt's change of seat then :-)
  • Can't see the upper north filled with the tartan blanket and flask brigade somehow?
    But can see the atmosphere being a bit subdued due to some escapes going to the cheap east stand!

No, no, Paulie.

Pwopa Charlton know it's Upper Covered End J Block.

• J Block Covered End is pwopa - did a 3 years stint and loved it. West for me now, better view!
  • edited July 2014

J Block Covered End is pwopa - did a 3 years stint and loved it. West for me now, better view!

Have you upgraded to a top of the range Thermos 'King' flask and cashmere blanket though, comes highly recommended :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Not yet but i have my "sidddarn" down to a tee
  • edited July 2014

I wonder what sort of atmosfear we will have up there for the New season?

LOL
  • I've got the flask but no tartan blanket, can I offer my flat cap as a substitute? Upper West and PROUD!!!
  • Do the A block realise that most of them wont actually be able to see the away fans?
  • MrOneLung said:

Do the A block realise that most of them wont actually be able to see the away fans?

I feel sorry for them because that means they'll have to watch the match for 90+ minutes especially if they are kettled in until afterwards :-0