Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Official Meeting with other network fans at the Philips Stayen Cup (BBQ and five-a-side perhaps)

Hi All,

Last week I was contacted by Amaury Gererd, the communications manager for the "network" asking if I will be the point of contact in England for a get together planned by Famile Des Rouches Standard de Liege (the umbrella group for SL fans groups)

This was the email I received from Eddy Janssis of the Famile

Dear Mr Hayes,

First of all we would like to wish you a good trip to Belgium. When possible please tell us how many of your supporters will also do the trip . In case of do you need help for the accomodations ?
When will you arrive please ?

The idea is to have a meeting between all available responsible supporters of the " Roland Duchatelet group " ( sunday lunch time .. )
We could combine this with a small tour in Sint Truiden or visiting some local interesting things .
My proposal is to have a formal meeting to get known each other , explain the different supporters organisations in use in the different clubs and to make some further agreements for future meetings .

Hoping to get soon a positive answer many greetings in advance

Regards

Eddy
Famille des Rouches Standard de Liège

So I need some help answering the questions

1. Whose going so we can estimate the numbers?

2. Does anyone need help with accommodation?

3. Who fancies meeting up and attending the formal meeting?

4. Who fancies the social meeting and tour of Sint Truiden?

5. If there is a five - a- side on the Sint Truiden pitch (3G remember) who's up for a game?

Comments

• I'd be careful if I were you Henry, sounds like a keys in the bowl job to me.

Only someone with a sick, perverted mind would think that.

• 1. Going
    2. No
    3. Yes
    4. Yes
    5. No
  • Two of us going from Manchester
    2. No
    3. Yes
    4. Yes
    5. No
  • How many fans expected to go?
    Can not get a pass
  • Is this for members of the coterie? (As the clique is now known)
  • Taylor, my wife and I are going over for the weekend, staying in hasselt 20km from Truidin, can't wait
  • Will be going. Staying Sint Truidin and interested in the network meeting on Sunday. Northernbraddick
  • yes to 4
    no to 5
  • Ben,

A friend has just got back from Sicily and is unable to logon to CF. Can you please include him in your numbers, Thanks.

1. Going
    2. No
    3. Yes
    4. Yes
    5. No
  • Sponsored links:

• "Responsible" supporters is hilarious. Responsible for what? Whatever it means, it can't include Henry, surely?
  • "Responsible" supporters is hilarious. Responsible for what? Whatever it means, it can't include Henry, surely?

It is their third language.

Obviously what they mean by responsible is intelligent, articulate, good looking and hung looks like a horse so clearly yes they do mean me.

Fixed :)
  • Good work Henry. How come Amaury contacted you ? How does he "know" you ? PS I'm not going.
  • Good work Henry. How come Amaury contacted you ? How does he "know" you ? PS I'm not going.

Must read Charlton Life : - )

Shame you're not going as was hoping your boys could play in the five-a-side

It is their third language.

Obviously what they mean by responsible is intelligent, articulate, good looking and hung like a horse so clearly yes they do mean me.

What about fat? Otherwise I'm out.
  • Come on chaps - let's get this five-a-side going.

New boots have been purchased by a couple in my group especuially for the occasion.

Airman, do you have a Terms of Reference for the G21 that we could bring to the table?

:-)

• 3 going. Staying Hasselt as well. Happy to meet up. My two mates may wish to participate in footy however I'll have to skip that aspect as just had knee replacement surgery. Tour sounds ok as long as it involves a lot of rest breaks in local bars.
    Was not able to register for tickets hopefully can purchase on the day?
  • Doubt it is going to sell out so I will be getting tickets on the day.
  • Sponsored links:

• How much are people paying for this trip?
  • Red7Oak said:

3 going. Staying Hasselt as well. Happy to meet up. My two mates may wish to participate in footy however I'll have to skip that aspect as just had knee replacement surgery. Tour sounds ok as long as it involves a lot of rest breaks in local bars.

where you staying in hasselt pal
  • Repeat comments left on Belgium ticket thread. Might be up for BBQ and my 16 year son would be up for the match. Probably only free on the Sunday afternoon
  • Mike said:

Red7Oak said:

3 going. Staying Hasselt as well. Happy to meet up. My two mates may wish to participate in footy however I'll have to skip that aspect as just had knee replacement surgery. Tour sounds ok as long as it involves a lot of rest breaks in local bars.

where you staying in hasselt pal
    Holiday Inn.
  • Are CAFC playing in this 5-a-side? Got just enough players for it :-)
  • This sounds like a rival firm organising a pwopa ruck!! good luck lads. Its been nice.......:-)

Only Kidding. Not going but have fun y'all
  • Staying in the holiday inn in hasslet as well
  • Up for the Bbq when and where?
  • Up for the Bbq when and where?

Don't know as yet.

Waiting for the Belgians to come back to me as it is their party.

Will stick all and any details on here as soon as I get them.
  • Sounds good so far. Though I'm yet to book anything as of yet.