Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

República de Colombia vs República Oriental del Uruguay

Facing a toothless Uruguay, expect Colombia to win.

Comments

• I was about to say Uruguay looked toothless without Suarez!
  • Got Columbia in the work sweepstake, come on Columbia
  • Colombia. Columbia is a very different place, lots of them in fact but none of whom would get very far in a world cup
  • edited June 2014
    Same place actually. The spelling difference is the residents using Colombia and tourists use Columbia.

Same as Brasil and Brazil.
  • James Rodríguez is the star of the tournament so far for me and being the archetypal little Englander, I had never heard of him until a fortnight ago.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Same place actually. The spelling difference is the residents using Colombia and tourists use Columbia.

That is unless you're referring to BC that is different!
  • Dazzler21 said:

Both it's Spanish and English names are Colombia.
  • What do we think about that corner then? I suppose it's within the rules but seems a bit sneaky
  • What's the betting, if Uruguay score, the player runs around displaying a t-shirt with a message supporting Suarez.
  • Sponsored links:

• Facing a toothless Uruguay, expect Colombia to win.

What, no goal fest?

• Goal & Star of the Tournament!
  • OMG . goal of the tournament
  • Great goal - but surely the commentators know how to pronounce his name properly ?
  • Goal of the tournament. Hope Colombia stuff them.
  • Even that ugly sod Godin couldn't get a hand on that.
  • cfgs said:

James Rodríguez is the star of the tournament so far for me and being the archetypal little Englander, I had never heard of him until a fortnight ago.

Oh my word. What a goal.
  • That Uraguayan keeper is only wearing one colour of underpants...surprised he's not wearing a fluorescent mask too!
  • Boom!!!! Get in. Hope Columbia stuff them.
  • Sponsored links:

• For some reason they look more poetic when scored with the left foot.
  • edited June 2014
    Dazzler21 said:

Only if by tourists you mean people who don't know how to spell Colombia. Columbia is a University, Colombia is a country. That's what the Colombians I know tell me. They get quite upset about it.
  • Truly great bit of control and lovely controlled volley, Godin should not be taking evasive action though.
  • What a goal!

Two great goals.

England are way behind the teams left in this tournament.
  • Can't wait till they play Brazil, it'll be a walkover.
  • Loving seeing these chumps getting stuffed...
  • Even without Falcao remember.
  • Dirty feeeeelfy pig dogs!
  • Sweating Hell
  • Before the end of this game, I'd really like to see something unpleasant happen to Godin.....preferably involving multiple contusions.