Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

i wonder where bradley pritchard will end up?

for all his frustrating inconsistency and missed potential, i really hope he finds a good home - for some reason the fresh enthusiasm and naivete of our first(?) zimbabwean always endeared him to me...

Comments

• Should easily find a team in League One...
  • I can see him at Leyton O or Col u.
  • Arsenal still have not ever really replaced Veira
  • edited June 2014
    Barnsley would be a good move for him. Not geographically obviously, that's insane, but he'd be the perfect signing for a team that's just come down. You need hard workers in that situation and there aren't many who work harder than Pritch.
  • he'll be a very good league 1/2 signing for someone, hope he gets sorted and pretty sure he will
  • Southend. They have a real shortage of bus drivers in that neck of the woods apparently.
  • In 2012/13 he did a decent job for us in the Championship, it was a mystery why he fell out of favour so suddenly
  • AFC Wimbledon probably.
  • In 2012/13 he did a decent job for us in the Championship, it was a mystery why he fell out of favour so suddenly

Because we signed quality in Gow....er...uh...actually good point.
  • Sponsored links:

• Southend. They have a real shortage of bus drivers in that neck of the woods apparently.

What is the point of such a comment? Or am I missing something and there's bus driving in Pritchard's CV?
  • 2 decent seasons for us so he clearly has ability. Easily good enough for a mid-high division 1 team.

What is the point of such a comment? Or am I missing something and there's bus driving in Pritchard's CV?
    Just joking. Sorry, won't let it happen again.
  • for all his frustrating inconsistency and missed potential, i really hope he finds a good home - for some reason the fresh enthusiasm and naivete of our first(?) zimbabwean always endeared him to me...

John Robinson?

Just joking. Sorry, won't let it happen again.
    @chester_conrad‌ Hakuna matata. Some of my "jokes" don't get recognised as such.
  • Really wish him well, great fella and his family always used to make me smile
  • I'll echo that.

Good luck, Pritch. You'll do fine job in the right team.

• C_A_F_C said:

for all his frustrating inconsistency and missed potential, i really hope he finds a good home - for some reason the fresh enthusiasm and naivete of our first(?) zimbabwean always endeared him to me...

John Robinson?
    oh yes, forgot mad dog robbo, though i cannot take pink people seriously as zimbabwean.

• I hope he goes to as stated leyton o, Gillingham or southend. Really good league one player, but championship he is out of depth. Done well for us and hope he can get a good club
  • Aldershot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Aldershot.....good call
  • He would easily be Aldershots best player

I hope he sets himself a L1 side, he's good enough.
  • He will do a great job for someone and his infectious enthusiasm will help any dressing room.
  • edited June 2014
    I like Pritchard and he would have been my "5th man" to keep from the out of contract players.

Something though went very wrong with him last season (crisis of confidence perhaps). I remember a half from him where he looked like a lethargic rabbit in the headlights with little or no idea of what he was doing. We didn't see him again after that.

Pritchard and lethargy is an oxymoron so there must have been a problem of one kind or other in my opinion.
  • would love to know what happened from someone who knows the lad???
  • could see him at forest green.
  • my, how things change in 18 months...

Sky Sports understands Charlton midfielder Bradley Pritchard is being tracked by Aston Villa, Fulham and Reading.

Ex-non-league ace Pritchard has been a revelation since joining the Addicks, establishing himself as a first-team regular.

His performances for the Londoners, who were promoted to the Championship last season, are understood to have earned him admirers in the Premier League.

It is thought Villa, Fulham and Reading are all monitoring the midfielder going into this month's transfer window as they consider bolstering their squads.
  • The teams above were tracking dale Stephens. At the time They mentioned that Prichard was 6ft 1
    Crap journalism.
  • Haha Villa? Really?
  • He hardly played last season. I remember him starting against Millwall away on the right after not playing in a while and thought he did okay, but then lost his place again.

Wish him well wherever he goes.