Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Possible outgoing loans

Hello,

there have been reports in local Belgian media that there might be a player of Charlton coming on loan to STVV. Do you have any idea who it licht be? Or do you maybe have an opinion on who you'd like to 'go to the continent'? I guess it is fair to compair the level of Belgian second tier with English third or maybe even fourth tier. But that is just a personal judgement not based on much really.

Btw I have read in another thread there will be coming some Charlton fans to Sint-Truiden for the Stayen cup. If you need some help to find cheap bars or bars that are open late, just ask :). There are a couple of places I know where you can stay until 6 or 7 in the morning. I know that is quite unusual in England.

Comments

• I have heard that one of our start strikers may be going out on loan due to the new signing of Vetokele.

Simon Church has been pushed down the pecking order but will be great for STVV. He can run all day and chases down the defence tirelessly ;)
  • Dizzle said:

I have heard that one of our start strikers may be going out on loan due to the new signing of Vetokele.

Simon Church has been pushed down the pecking order but will be great for STVV. He can run all day and chases down the defence tirelessly ;)

Not forgetting that when he shoots its with the power of a 100 year old tortoise.

• It's Church, you lucky bugger.

• Must be Simon Church... Cant think of any other Charlton that it could be unless it one of our youngsters not ready for First Team Football.. Tobi Sho Silva / Harry Osborne / Piotr Parszyzek?
  • edited June 2014
    Loic Nego
    Kurtis Cumberbatch
    Jack Munns
    Kadell Daniel
    Tareiq Holmes-Dennis
    Joe Pigott
    Tobi Sho-Silva
    Zak Ansah

Would not be surprised if it was one of those
  • I make Loic Nego the odds on favourite..
  • I think it will be Polish Pete
  • I make Loic Nego the odds on favourite..

Great player.

• Sponsored links:

• I'd imagine nego or Piotr .
  • Nego or Piotr
  • Loic Nego
    Kurtis Cumberbatch
    Jack Munns
    Kadell Daniel
    Tareiq Holmes-Dennis
    Joe Pigott
    Tobi Sho-Silva
    Zak Ansah

Would not be surprised if it was one of those

I'd be very surprised at Ansah. I think he'll be on the bench v. Brentford.
  • Its Piotr Parszyzek
  • Its Piotr Parszyzek

And today's winner is ......... All_Thaid_Up

• Woo hoo I am so ITK ha ha
  • Heyyy I came up with Polish Pete twenty mins before All_Thaid_Up :( lol!

All_Thaid_Up wins because he was the first one to say only Polish Pete and not list a couple it might be :-)

All_Thaid_Up wins because he was the first one to say only Polish Pete and not list a couple it might be :-)
    Argghhhh piss it lol! :)
  • Sponsored links:

• I reckon that next week's tournament in Belgium will be a bit like a car boot or 'bring and buy' sale - we'll pick up one or two from SL and maybe unload one or two down the food chain.
  • Quite so - with some 'speed dating' type meetings between certain players and respective coaches from the network....
  • l find that idea pretty cool actually...

real life swap swap....got, got, got

Need

NEED
  • Blucher said:

I reckon that next week's tournament in Belgium will be a bit like a car boot or 'bring and buy' sale - we'll pick up one or two from SL and maybe unload one or two down the food chain.

Keys in the bowl job
  • So Polish Pete then. He only played one game last season. Is that right? So not the goalscorer he was at The Graafschap then?
  • STVVfan said:

So Polish Pete then. He only played one game last season. Is that right? So not the goalscorer he was at The Graafschap then?

Is that confirmed?
  • http://www.voetbalbelgie.be/nl/article.php?id=81851

According to this article yes. It is a gossip site hut since the owner of the website also is responsible for the STVV website, news about oud club is often spot on. One year loan deal apparently.
  • Stupid auto correct. *but and *our
  • Thanks for the kind offer @STVVfan‌ I am sadly not getting over for the tournament next week, but hopefully sometime in the future I would love to visit Belgium. Perhaps the valley might host it in the future and we can return the favour. Sounds like it's polish pete then, will be interesting to see how he does. Clearly he can score goals but has struggled to make an impression here. I hope he does well for you.