Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Diego Poyet decides to leave.

Poyet has come to the decision he wants to leave and seek "opportunities elsewhere"

Absolutely gutted to say the least.

Comments

• No You dont say
  • You ITK?
  • Who? No never heard of him.
  • I hope he doesn't regret this decision, could spend the next two years at a big club only playing the odd carling cup game!!!!
  • Poyet has come to the decision he wants to leave and seek "opportunities elsewhere"

Absolutely gutted to say the least.

Haha. Webmaster.
  • Source?
  • wow, seems like yesterday when a fresh faced, excited diego appeared on cafc player in post match interview after his debut...

so, re today's disappointment (after y'days optimism), it was definitely looking iffy, the longer the on/off saga dragged on towards pre-season return day without a clear public statement from the boy - obviously got his turned down by all the attention. (i was not there), but if we truly dissect the last 20 odd games with diego, would we have stayed up without him?
  • Thanks for the breaking news. Pony express news.
  • Glad you brought this up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck Diego. All the best. When an opportunity arises you have to take it. He's a quality player who deserves to play at the highest level possible. It was never going to be at Charlton. We can all monitor his progress from now on. I'll certainly be monitoring his progress.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!