Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England v Costa Rica

Really excited about this one.

0-0.

Comments

• An exciting exiting young team plus Lampard
  • I saw on twitter earlier some guy who had a fiver on Costa Rica to win all group games at 600/1. Bet he's nervous
  • Really pleased I booked this afternoon off in advance to watch this

• 4-2 to England.
  • Will be watching the other side I'm afraid.
  • What channel is Italy v Uruguay on? Can't find it anywhere.
  • Prob be on red button if its on BBC
  • Booked a table at a bar near work for 30 people a few weeks ago for this one, hope I'm not the only one that turns up !
  • dizzee said:

What channel is Italy v Uruguay on? Can't find it anywhere.

that's because it's not on yet.
  • Ok thanks. But Wimbledon is on so not sure it'll be on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:

dizzee said:

What channel is Italy v Uruguay on? Can't find it anywhere.

that's because it's not on yet.
    Red button probably
  • ITV4
    120 on Sky
  • Macronate said:

ITV4
    120 on Sky

Thanks for that mate. You can always rely on Charltonlife.
  • My daughter asked why do we have to play the remaining game as we are out? I said we just do. She is still confused...

That girl must of accompanied me to the Valley more than a 100 times over the years as a kid. What a terrible parent I am.
  • ITV have got it again?

FFS.
  • 'fraid so VG. Chiles and Townsend are like a disease that won't go away.
  • I think with no pressure we'll probably win 2 or 3 nil
  • I think with no pressure we'll probably win 2 or 3 nil

I thought very much the same. I shall not be watching the other game, because I am not Barry Backstabio. I am just an idiot.
  • I really want us to win obviously, I've just never known an England game thats so depressing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Other than friendlies, I can't remember an England game that didn't have anything riding on it.
  • 1988 euros?
  • think it will be difficult for us to get motivated despite what the manager and players would have us believe.
  • It is gonna be like when we sent Norwich down when we were already relegated

A vibrant win, hinting at future glories that then failed to materialise.
  • MrOneLung said:

1988 euros?

Did we lose all 3 group games in Euro 88? Cant for the life of me remember who we played now. Republic of Ireland, Holland and who was the other?

• I'm pro Hodgson but I don't like the selection of Lampard. Apparently the fans out there are feeling pretty shortchanged by the team selection and I have a lot of sympathy with them.

Not looking forward to this at all.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

MrOneLung said:

1988 euros?

Did we lose all 3 group games in Euro 88? Cant for the life of me remember who we played now. Republic of Ireland, Holland and who was the other?

Soviet Union
  • C.C.C.P.
  • cafc4life said:

I saw on twitter earlier some guy who had a fiver on Costa Rica to win all group games at 600/1. Bet he's nervous

I'm not a betting man but those seem like great odds for just three games.