Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Black seats?

Just watched the SSN report on Super Bob.

All good and no digs at him or Roland but did I see black/dark green seats in the north upper and the NE quadrant?

Comments

• They're the designated Crossbars seats :)
  • TelMc32 said:

They're the designated Crossbars seats :)

Funny enough my son, who noticed the seats first, suggested that but he then said it couldn't be.

• Peter Herbert made a complaint to the club....
  • Macronate said:

it's the new negative section.

Don't think it's big enough!!

Sorry. Was that too negative?? ;)
  • TelMc32 said:

Macronate said:

Yes. Roland buys us new black seats and you slag him off.
  • It is the shadowing on the words Big Roland's House - London Branch that will be spelt out around the ground
  • TelMc32 said:

Macronate said:

Yes. Roland buys us new black seats and you slag him off.
    Everyone knows red is positive and black is negative.
  • We are the black block
    Covered end
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2014
    Hope there not dark blue..............ground share anyone?
  • What colour is A block then?

Not sure, they have to bring their own seats.
  • Oh dear!
  • Stay in the black and out of the red....
  • Not sure what I'm fuming most about - the change of the seats, or the extra white in the shirt.

Roland rat.
  • Or the fact they're not black and they just haven't put the new RED seats in ?
  • They're red seats but they are currently covered so no birds sh*t on them before the start of the season
  • There are no seats installed. They are the frames awaiting the seats. Move along. Nothing to see here.
  • Sponsored links:

• I reckon he is trying to kit our stadium out in Bournemouth colors to rub the whole Yann thing in.
  • cafctom said:

I reckon he is trying to kit our stadium out in Bournemouth colors to rub the whole Yann thing in.

You mean...err...red?
  • cafctom said:

I reckon he is trying to kit our stadium out in Bournemouth colors to rub the whole Yann thing in.

You mean...err...red?

(Sorry)

Along with the language, colourful.
  • Charlton Ultras?
  • Leather seats wern't available in red, so we've opted for the black. They also come with built-in heaters and cup holders, so you don't have to put your bovril on the floor........
  • They're to go with our new black home kit when we reach the Prem.

Black is lucky in Belgium apparently, which is why Cilla Black is viewed as a God out there.
  • I expect they have covers on them.
  • obviously they have not been painted yet - some of you are so stupid ;-). Karl Howman will be down there at the end of the week!
  • Yep don't panic just seat covers, I was at the Valley on Sunday. Nice yellow pitch and some university of Greenwich hoardings (correct font and logo) but apart from that. Same old Valley