Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jose Riga Baby, Jose Riga Gone

Rumours going around on twitter that he has resigned from his position of being Blackpool manager.

Should be clear by the morning if any truth behind the rumour or not.

Comments

• @Cruyff_Des: Riga quits Blackpool after 8 days? Strong rumours - http://t.co/w98X1MBBWL
  • early days but they have relegation written all over them if true. Good for us
  • Rumours rife on Blackpool fans' forum - bust-up with Oyston and Riga has walked.
  • And some people on here think we are a basket case of a club, glad I'm not a Blackpool fan.........better the devil you know.
  • Was always going to end in tears, real basket case of a Club under Oyston.
  • If true I feel a bit sorry for the Blackpool fans, Club must be in disarray
  • This sums up how you would feel if it was your club

Adam Ingham ‏@InghamAdam 15m
    If Jose riga has resigned i am getting a re fund on my season ticket and not coming back #FACT
  • Maybe this was RD''S idea, Riga goes to Blackpool looks at a few young players and we still there best academy players lol
  • Seen a few comments on the Blackpool forum
    http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/thread-19476-page-3.html#.U6IYApRdXC8

Seems most of there fans are not surprised by it
  • Sponsored links:

• Was just thinking he was better than Blackpool.
  • Was just thinking he was better than Blackpool.

Have to agree with you on this one, Morts.

Think I posted when he was first linked with them that I couldn't see him fitting in with the Hen nights, Kiss Me Quick hats etc....

Felt it might well end in tears.

No offence to Big Bob but I so wish Jose was still with us .

• So was it when he realised they could not even compete with us over Morrisons contract offer then?
  • edited June 2014
    Maybe he was told he had to wear an Orange tie and thought Sod this I am off
  • A few people saying it cant be true as the original comment from the so called person in the know has been deleted by mods,
    But I am sure if you ask the mods on here, if they saw something like that before it was announced by the club they woukd delete it as well
  • I seem to recall his wife didn't want to be there in the first place so may be that he was looking for a route out. Oyston provided that by being his usual nobhead self
  • A few people saying it cant be true as the original comment from the so called person in the know has been deleted by mods,
    But I am sure if you ask the mods on here, if they saw something like that before it was announced by the club they woukd delete it as well

Why would they delete a comment reporting a rumour ?
  • According to a local journalist it's total nonsense .
    Just goes to show what a rumour on a message board can do.
  • Yes all a bad joke

You mean like when a mod broke the news of Pardew being sacked?
  • Sponsored links:

• So he's already had enough of the Donkey-lashers - if true, would come as no surprise. We can only hope he finds a decent, stable club as soon as possible, scarce though they are.
  • I saw Jose in Canary wharf on Tuesday, shook his hand and had a chat with him. Lovely man and very charming.
  • Heard he's left Blackpool to come back to Charlton as A BLOCK choreographer

• edited June 2014
    MrOneLung said:

Heard he's left Blackpool to come back to Charlton as A BLOCK choreographer

Yeah....whole of A Block wearing grey suits...Jose on the megaphone....
  • MrOneLung said:

Heard he's left Blackpool to come back to Charlton as A BLOCK choreographer

Dont need him we've got @MSE7 and I shall available to add the 'old wise owl' advice if required :-0
  • MSE7 won't be able to lead the A Block as after all his build up on here about being pwoper nawty these last few months, the old bill are going to be waiting for him for a private kettling when he walks in for the first match of the season.
  • If he has resigned i just hope Diego didn't sign in the interim
  • Heard he's left Blackpool to come back to Charlton as Academy Director

Move on