Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

WAG Watch

Right, as we are only a few days away now and the teams are arriving in Brazil we need to be on our guard for totally gratuitous camera work of bikini clad young ladies out their supporting their boys. We need to be extra vigilant when it comes to the broadcaster zooming in on WAG's in particular and be ready to report any inappropriate and sexist shots to the authorities immediately.

I for example will be disgusted should any tv coverage feature Sarah Brandner, girlfriend of Bastian Schweinstieger and have already drafted my email of complaint should she appear on our screens...

Comments

• edited June 2014
    http://www.tsmplug.com/top-10/sexiest-wags-world-cup/

Enjoy.

(No nudity but maybe NSFW for some)
  • What was that England game a few years back where the TV company seemed to spend most of the time zooming in to the crowd to look at 'attractive' women? I might have exaggerated it in my mind but I am pretty sure they did this every few minutes.
  • Any of Cristiano Ronaldo's missus? I have a thing for her at the minute
  • I'm hoping for lots of montages throughout the tournament that attempt to capture the samba party atmosphere by featuring loads of shots of tasty Latinas wandering up and down the Copacabana wearing those stringy bikinis that go right up the crack. Grrrrr.
  • Dizzle said:

Any of Cristiano Ronaldo's missus? I have a thing for her at the minute

Probably best to avoid any of the other Ronaldo's "girls" though.....
  • Right, as we are only a few days away now and the teams are arriving in Brazil we need to be on our guard for totally gratuitous camera work of bikini clad young ladies out their supporting their boys. We need to be extra vigilant when it comes to the broadcaster zooming in on WAG's in particular and be ready to report any inappropriate and sexist shots to the authorities immediately.

I for example will be disgusted should any tv coverage feature Sarah Brandner, girlfriend of Bastian Schweinstieger and have already drafted my email of complaint should she appear on our screens...

Have you seen Schweinsteiger? It's amazing what money and fame can do for you isn't it....or maybe not.
  • Gerrards is the worst out of that list. Aquilani and Sanchez's are rather tasty.
  • Neymar really does have everything doesn't he. Wow.
  • edited June 2014
    dizzee said:

Gerrards is the worst out of that list. Aquilani and Sanchez's are rather tasty.

Ive got a thing for Gerrard's missus, even though i agree she isn't as tidy as the others.
  • Neymar really does have everything doesn't he. Wow.

Well, not entirely everything really - he's an ugly, skinny git with crap hair.
    As for the WAG, she's described as a Brazillian supermodel - yeah, right. Try finding any jobs she's had. At a mere 1.64m she's too short to be a proper clothes hanger. Kate Moss is about the shortest and she's 1.70m. So, we can only guess at the type of modelling she does.
    Other than that, we don't know anything about her besides she scrubs up well and would get an annoying amount of make-up on your pillow. Look on the bright side by assuming that she's as thick as two short planks, has an annoying voice and would get on your nerves after the first night. (And would take half your money after a few months of "wedded bliss".)
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcfan said:

Neymar really does have everything doesn't he. Wow.

As for the WAG, she's described as a Brazillian supermodel - yeah, right. Try finding any jobs she's had. At a mere 1.64m she's too short to be a proper clothes hanger. Kate Moss is about the shortest and she's 1.70m. So, we can only guess at the type of modelling she does.
    Other than that, we don't know anything about her besides she scrubs up well and would get an annoying amount of make-up on your pillow. Look on the bright side by assuming that she's as thick as two short planks, has an annoying voice and would get on your nerves after the first night. (And would take half your money after a few months of "wedded bliss".)
    I highly doubt any of that remotely bothers him.
  • dizzee said:

Gerrards is the worst out of that list. Aquilani and Sanchez's are rather tasty.

Ive got a thing for Gerrard's missus, even though i agree she isn't as tidy as the others.
    So has Kris Commons and half the bouncers in Liverpool…allegedly.
  • cafcfan said:

Neymar really does have everything doesn't he. Wow.

Jealous?
  • What was that England game a few years back where the TV company seemed to spend most of the time zooming in to the crowd to look at 'attractive' women? I might have exaggerated it in my mind but I am pretty sure they did this every few minutes.

Ben Dover At The World Cup?