Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Game Of Thrones

Comments

• cfgs said:

If anyone is familiar with the Princess Bride tale, there were real flashes of Inigo Montoya going on there!

Love that film, I am the Dread Pirate Roberts.

Inconceeevable :-)
  • Everyone calm down. It might just be a flesh wound.
  • wow cracking ending
  • Missed out on this so just catching up. Watched series 1 just started series 2. It's compelling and yet I'm not sure why.
  • The Hound and the little bird are the best double act since the two Ronnies.

Tyrion and Bron were better.

• feck it everytime i get to like a character BOOOOOM their gone and Im so scared to root for little Arya now
  • feck it everytime i get to like a character BOOOOOM their gone and Im so scared to root for little Arya now

I think the way Arya is written, she's around for the long haul.
  • Is there a stream online or an app that I can watch season 4 on?

Better off torrenting it. Download uTorrent and then go to http://kat.ph and search for Game of thrones. When you download from there, open that file, and the actual download will begin in the uTorrent program.

Torrents can be a bit weird at first, I'm sure there are a million resources and youtube videos on how to use them if you get stuck.
  • Sponsored links:

• fenn3098 said:

I don't mind a bit of blood and guts, I love the walking dead but GOT last night...WTF I'm going to have nightmares. I need Rachel Parris from throne cast to hug me.

I could actually make that happen.

I usually just type "Watch Game Of Thrones Online" and then spend 10-15 minutes finding a high quality stream and setting up into a tv
  • JiMMy 85 said:

fenn3098 said:

I don't mind a bit of blood and guts, I love the walking dead but GOT last night...WTF I'm going to have nightmares. I need Rachel Parris from throne cast to hug me.

I could actually make that happen.
    Hold up Jimbo, if we are doing requests any chance you can get me a hug from Natalie Dormer
  • OK, I will have emilia clarke.
  • edited June 2014
    First time since GoT started that I am uptodate and waiting for the next episode. So far so good. Arya and the Hound make a great double act!
  • This show is incredible. It's already one of the best bits of TV ever made but it somehow manages to raise the bar almost every week. Phenomenal show tonight, IMHO.

Cartoon HD app has them all

Cartoon HD app has them all
    As does Flixanity.

• Sponsored links:

• Cartoon hd is no more if my app is anything to go by :(
  • Actually wasn't impressed by last nights episode.
  • *Cough Cough* Couch Tuner *Cough*
  • Oh my freaking Hodor. That was the most intense episode yet.
  • Cartoon hd is no more if my app is anything to go by :(

Flipping heck.
  • Jon Snow is one of the weakest links acting wise I have to say and Fat Sam is just irritating. Ygritte is the only thing really worth watching the Wall stuff for more often than not...
  • Cartoon HD can be made to work though if you still have the app. All you need to do in your iPad settings is turn off automatic time and date. Put in 30/4/2014 and try the app. It might not look like it's working but the search function will work. I watched two episodes of Game of a Thrones last night.
  • Jesus that last episode was shocking.
  • thenewbie said:

Jon Snow is one of the weakest links acting wise I have to say and Fat Sam is just irritating. Ygritte is the only thing really worth watching the Wall stuff for more often than not...

Tyrion Lannister and Jon Snow make the show, if those two gets killed off its going to be a shit show.