Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Liverpool v Chelsea

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Interestingly, he masterminded defeats against Villa, Palace and Sunderland in recent weeks.
  • No way j

Those Micky mousers crying last night was comedy gold

Can't think of a worse place to see the trophy end up the bin dippers would melt it down and sell it for scrap

And then blame the courier

Feck the scouse bstds
  • edited April 2014
    dizzee said:

Kap10 said:

Atletico playing after Chelsea

Just hope that mourinhio does not sneak the title, He destroys the beautiful game.

So everyone complains that Barca were boring and all about possession.

Some moan that Chelsea are too boring and park the bus, or don't play pretty football.

Can everyone stop deciding what type of football should be played by a manager. If it's successful then that is working for them. Football is beautiful because it can be played in all different forms.

You're quite right. The Manager's job is to get results and Mourinho did that yesterday. However, you might want to tell the man himself to stop telling other Managers how to play.

Here's what the Special One had to say about West Ham in January.

"José Mourinho accused West Ham United of playing "football from the 19th century" to nullify Chelsea and the Portuguese claimed Sam Allardyce's players had feigned injury and wasted time to secure their goalless draw on Wednesday.

Mourinho had been infuriated by the visitors' tactics and had spoken to Allardyce in the tunnel after the game. "It's very difficult to play a football match where only one team wants to play, very difficult," Mourinho said. "A match is about two teams playing. This match was only one team playing and another team not."

(Quotes are from the 30th January edition of the Guardian).

Just in case you don't remember, West Ham earned a 0-0 draw. What's good for the goose ....

I don't like the way Mourinho's teams play, but I wouldn't criticise him. It works. As I said earlier, he's a fantastic coach. What I can't take though is his hypocrisy. He's a man without integrity, humility or generosity. The moral vacuum that is professional football tolerates him despite the fact that he's the very antithesis of what the powers that be say the game stands for.

If Athletico knock Chelsea out on Wednesday we know now there'll be a drama. Some conspiracy that was working against Chelsea. A refereeing decision. The booking for Mikel at the Vicente Calderon. Something. And no warm handshake for Diego Simeone. It's tedious and pathetic. He's fifty years old and really ought to have grown up.
  • Chelsea parked the buses, the last time I saw that many buses on a pitch, evel knievel was jumping them on a motorbike.
  • Why did Brendan rogers not just say to his team

Pass it in our half make them come to us and if they don't we are champions
  • boogica said:

f--k chelsea i remember the night we knocked em out if the league cup on pens JM still didnt accept defeat arsehole

^This, big time

That night he disrespected us and dismissed us as a football club....just couldn't except defeat to lowly 'ol Charlton....and yet we get people on here licking his balls like hes Gods gift to football or something.

Hes an arrogant, hypocritical prick....and certainly not a tactical genius. Yes Chelsea have won things....and so they should do with the obscene amount of cash Abramovich has chucked at it....and Moaninho is certainly a great man manager in some respects, if negativity floats ya boat of course. Yes hes created a siege mentality within the club but its come at a price. The price being that they are the most despised club in the land. Hes actually sold out the standing of Chelsea Football Club in the name of success...at any cost. Yes when he eventually walks away/forced out/gets sacked they will have more trophies in the cabinet but the stain of hatred will take longer to erase....but he's not bothered about that being the obviously selfish individual he clearly is. As long as your alright eh Jose!

He refuses to accept any defeats gracefully. He attacks other managers through the media like a coward cos he knows they're not going to smack him in the mouth. He assembles very expensive squads but in the real big games hasn't got the guts to go toe to toe so adopts spoiling/anti football tactics yet loses it when lesser teams do exactly the same thing to him.

Hes a wanker, end of.
  • He can be all that

But he ain't a bin dipper
  • Chosen to lead the most boring side since Steaua Bucharest.
  • No way j

Can't think of a worse place to see the trophy end up the bin dippers would melt it down and sell it for scrap

Feck the scouse bstds

D i look at chelsea fans the same ask NSS that night they where scum dont like em couldnt give a shit about em JM is ok to say that west hams way of playing was shocking yet when that shite in blue do it its a masterclass wot a total load of bollocks.
  • Sponsored links:

• I still love him
  • JM loves himself self rightious arsehole , as for chelsea i couldnt give a shite .
  • The bus or busses weren't parked with the handbrake on as Chelsea managed to score twice. I don't really like either of the clubs but JM mugged Liverpool and that makes him alright by me.
  • Mate I can't stand to watch Liverpool win anything or it will just be the greatest thing ever to happen anywhere ever

The open top bus will be the biggest and best ever

The team the mrg the best thing ever

I am so glad Jose fukd their tittle chances
  • Well mate i dont like chelsea or JM he is ian hollaway but with loads of money to spend all that shit the both of em come out with not aving it , i like liverpool except when we play em of course ,but chelsea and the other blue shit down the road i really cant av em sorry mate just my opinion .
  • JM is Holloway with money???

I guarantee he has more tactical knowledge and ideas in his little toe than Holloway has ever had!!

He never had money at Porto or Inter and was still successful. I don't always agree with what he says and he is a classic wind up merchant but as a football manager he is on another level.
  • My 2 cents on JM.

He is a tactical genius and all the vitriol on here goes to prove it. His teams are always very organised on the pitch and appear boring because of the hours he has put in to studying the opposition and cancelling them out, the odd result goes against them but hey that's football.

Now all the stuff about him being an arrogant t-sser is true as well. But I doubt you will find anyone as good as him at playing mind games before and after matches. He got under the skin of Rodgers and the Liverpool players and that have Chelsea an edge before they were even on the pitch. It's not palatable but it is effective and you just need to watch him and the reaction he receives to see him putting it to good use. Compare that to the likes of Wenger and Moyes flailing about when they tried and you have to admit he is very good at what he does.

On Liverpool winning the league, I'd rather see anyone else win it than them as, from personal experience, they will be completely unbearable if they finish top. They're like Sheffield Wednesday and their "god given right" to be in the premiership or West Ham "winning the World Cup" but on steroids. City or Chelsea please step up your game now!
  • I strongly suspect the Liverpool suck ups were not around in the seventies and eighties.
  • Your opinion is quality as normal mate just not as good ascrying scousers
  • don't mind Mourinho , mind games and wind ups but he mugged himself off with digging out the way west ham played ....
    But as for Chelsea they are a diluted millwall cos their percentage of helmets isn't that big but there are plenty that support them
    Used to like Liverpool cos they were the team you saw on telly as a kid or listened to on the radio with all their European adventures .... But over the years their whiney fans have got on my tits so definitely don't want them to win it
    Hope Man City win it don't know anyone who supports them so they can't wind me up
  • Sponsored links:

• In my experience the Citeh fans are still walking about in a cloud of disbelief over what has happened to their club. They are delighted that they have won the League Cup and are more than happy if that's their only trophy this season. That will, sadly, change as the years go on and fans start appearing in Bexley and Basingstoke, but for now they are a decent bunch who for the most part are supporting their local team.
  • I used to dislike City because when they went up with us in 2000 everyone was saying they were the true champs, and were the original "massives", and that we and ipswich were going straigh back down. Amused me endlessly when they were the only team to get relegated of the three. Prefer them over the other three contenders. fewer plastics, and they are nowhere near as smug. they know they are lucky, and don't think it's their god given right to be champions
  • According to Mourhrino we never beat them at Stamford Bridge, as they remained unbeaten.

Enough said.
  • In my experience the Citeh fans are still walking about in a cloud of disbelief over what has happened to their club. They are delighted that they have won the League Cup and are more than happy if that's their only trophy this season. That will, sadly, change as the years go on and fans start appearing in Bexley and Basingstoke, but for now they are a decent bunch who for the most part are supporting their local team.

Just returned from a week in Tenerife and saw as many foreigners in Man City and Chelsea shirts as i did British kids wearing Real Madrid and Barcelona shirts. Only one Liverpool shirt (on a scouser), who was adamant they had it all sewn up

Just returned from a week in Tenerife and saw as many foreigners in Man City and Chelsea shirts as i did British kids wearing Real Madrid and Barcelona shirts. Only one Liverpool shirt (on a scouser), who was adamant they had it all sewn up

Typical scousers counterfeiting shirts

Only one Liverpool shirt? Sounds like Tenerife is the place to be then...
  • No way j

Feck the scouse bstds

Liverpool, Coventry, Leeds.....
    Anywhere up norff you like NLA ?
    ;-)
  • Why did Brendan rogers not just say to his team

Pass it in our half make them come to us and if they don't we are champions

Too proud to abandon his principles for just one game and it's cost them.
  • Did anyone else start to dislike Brendan Rogers when he made that quote, i believe to the BBC, that it is good for English football for Liverpool to be challenging for the league title.

It is that same weird attitude the rich clubs seem to have that we should all be supporting them in Europe just because they are based in this country.

Total nonsense and it changed my opinion of BR, as i thought it has not taken him long to get the rich club manager ego, similar to Moyes when he tried to steal Everton players on the cheap last summer.

• Mate I really love the city of Liverpool holds real fond memories the Punch and Judy boozer outside the station is a classic away day haunt

Having mickeys come in offering carrier bags of goodies for a fiver from razors to aftershave and everything in between

We even spent a whole afternoon and evening with An adopted addick who looked like ravenili

Pissed wernt the word

Shit Chinese chip shop next door

I just can't believe people have forgotten how bad the Liverpool bias really was