Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gerrard

I wonder if that mistake will cost Liverpool the title....

Comments

• and something similar see England out the world cup.
  • Hopefully he'll get all his mistakes out of the way now.
  • What did gerrard do?
  • DRAddick said:

Shrew said:

and something similar see England out the world cup.

England being sub standard on the world stage is what will see us out of the world cup not one mistake.

yep too true

• Just seen it. He must of slipped on his own man juice he let out the other day after the City result.
  • He's behaving like an inexperienced kid at the mo - shooting from 30, 35 yards whenever possible to try to redeem himself. Odd.
  • Sponsored links:

• ha yeah he's shooting everytime he gets the ball...he's lost it
  • Suarez always goes missing for the really big games too. That's why he's not on the same level as Messi and Ronaldo.
  • Stubborn Chelsea
  • Think the OP is right. Ironic that the man who carried his team for years could have blown it big style. Not just the mistake, but the poor choices in every other chance he's had!
  • Gerrard has been dreadful today, same as Suarez. Not big game players.
  • Fair play to Jose and his tactics but I just cannot stand how boring they are. 2 professional fit players going down at the same time with cramp is utter bollocks
  • i feel sorry for Gerrard

if that costs them the title that will be reaaallly hard for him to take
  • Sponsored links:

Don't feel too sorry for him mate.

This. Especially against anti football Chelsea. How much has Abramovich chucked into that club to watch that dullness.
  • Don't get the anti Gerrard stuff. One club man who has donated shed loads to charity.
  • Whatever is being said, Mignolet definitely agrees.
  • Valley11 said:

Don't get the anti Gerrard stuff. One club man who has donated shed loads to charity.

Stood in front of the covered end and gave it large in our relegation season, when there was absolutely no need to. Never liked him or any of the other scouse w*nkers, especially Carragher
  • I could watch that all day its hilarious. I don't even have anything against Liverpool or Stevie G
  • Ah, this will be the bizarre Great British Tradition of people getting enjoyment from seeing others screw up.
  • edited April 2014
    Valley11 said:

Don't get the anti Gerrard stuff. One club man who has donated shed loads to charity.

Chill out. He's made a calamitous error in a massive game so those non-liverpool football fans are having a laugh at him and rightly so, that's what happens when you make a mistake at the top level, especially a comical one.

I'm pretty sure nobody is laughing at him because he's given loads to charity or because he's been at Liverpool his whole career, but because he has had a right old mare.
  • I should point out that I don't have any particular anti-gerrard feeling, I was just pointing out the irony of him looking like being the reason they don't win the league. (Assuming they don't win it, of course)