Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What is he doing?

Can't understand whats going through his head when he does this
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/27097166

Comments

• He was pushed by the opposition player but admittedly made little effort to stop when confronted by the manager who in his turn made the most of the contact in my opinion.
  • hes already on a yellow is the thing i cant understand, he mustve known doing that would get him sent off and was totally unnecessary
  • wonder what odds were for a red card >>>>
  • Dreadful behaviour
  • LenGlover said:

He was pushed by the opposition player but admittedly made little effort to stop when confronted by the manager who in his turn made the most of the contact in my opinion.

I agree but to me he looked like he steamed through that guy. His core strength would have been a lot more than that guys.

Very naughty
  • If only it was Pardew.
  • That's absolutely hilarious :D
  • jdsd42 said:

wonder what odds were for a red card >>>>

This
    Swisdom said:

I found it all rather funny. He runs off with the ball, teases a player with it and floors the opposition manager. Then when he gets his 2nd yellow he just accepts it - no faff. He's off down the tunnel

It's brilliant

Not if you are a Hearts fan, reminds me of the idiot Danny Mills wanting some time off.
  • jdsd42 said:

wonder what odds were for a red card >>>>

This
    Swisdom said:

I found it all rather funny. He runs off with the ball, teases a player with it and floors the opposition manager. Then when he gets his 2nd yellow he just accepts it - no faff. He's off down the tunnel

It's brilliant

Not if you are a Hearts fan, reminds me of the idiot Danny Mills wanting some time off.
    Their season is over - he just wanted some time off

• Sponsored links:

• Had a week in benidorm already booked?
  • What an idiot
  • Lol, how isn't that a straight red?