Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Goal celebration music

Watching a very entertaining Norwich v Liverpool game. But that celebration music when Norwich score is excruciating. If we start that at the valley I'm not going! Mind you, we"d have to score for it to be played so we may well have introduced it already and I haven't noticed!!

Comments

• Remember Wimbledon's at Selhurst....that was weird.
  • No hope for us of music being played
  • Goal music is a total abomination. Didn't Reading have it this season?
  • What's a goal?
  • For the love of god no!
  • Think Sheffield Utd had it as well
  • Watched the game and thought the music was very odd indeed. I remember their fans had plastic clappers for a few previous matches, which was quite hilarious/embarrassing as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just say NO
  • Watched the game and thought the music was very odd indeed. I remember their fans had plastic clappers for a few previous matches, which was quite hilarious/embarrassing as well.

We've never had these at The Valley......

Hhmmm

• I would hate to have it, but if we did - what song would we have?......Hallelujah?
  • I would hate to have it, but if we did - what song would we have?......Hallelujah?

This weekend it should be Kanye West's 'Jesus Walks'.

• Can't be any worse than the shit we play at the start of the second half, that come on song, together with the plank dancing in his little room.
  • edited April 2014

I would hate to have it, but if we did - what song would we have?......Hallelujah?

This weekend it should be Kanye West's 'Jesus Walks'.

Thought Jesus was already playing for us. At least, I hear His name mentioned every time one of our strikers tries a shot!!
  • No bashing the come on song.
  • It's complete wank and drives me mad
  • We just have The Sound of Silence.
  • I hate that comeon song also. It makes me cringe along with the screaming that goes with it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just add in come on you know what you gotta do at the b beginning on the second half God it's on cringworthy
  • It's a shite song. What happened to all the classics we used to play like London calling?
  • Croydon said:

It's a shite song. What happened to all the classics we used to play like London calling?

Should play this when ever we play a team from up north.
  • I'm sure we tried it once upon a time, or have I been on the full fat milk too much?
  • no
    no
    no
    no
    no
    no
    there's
    no
    limit
  • Norwich have had music for long time. Remember them suing music on st George's day when svenson scored a last minute winner for them.
  • I am dissapointed not many people sing Red Red Robin, when its played before start of the game, I do and i look around in the Upper North and no one else is singing
  • I am dissapointed not many people sing Red Red Robin, when its played before start of the game, I do and i look around in the Upper North and no one else is singing

too busy singing since 'I was young' at 7500bpm
  • I'm sure we tried it once upon a time, or have I been on the full fat milk too much?

seem to remember it at a preseason game once, thank god the club dropped it