Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• It's very unlikely . These sites advertise games just to get the traffic .
  • Not sure if we are being streamed, don't usually get multiple streams like the premiership.
    My streaming links sites have Barnsley vs Hull on.
  • Wiziwig have the barnsley hull and cardiff bolton games but not us
  • today's game is showing if you know where to look
  • Leuth said:

today's game is showing if you know where to look

Cough up or sling your hook...

• It's also advertising Bolton V Barnsley & Burnley V Middleborough - I doubt any of them will be streamed live.
  • wiziwig is normally very good... never let e down before ...
  • It should be on as is being shown on a TV channel in Qatar
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2014
    Question is which channel will broadcast this game? Is it on some Asian channel?
    Or a stream on a betting website (only viewable for us outside of the UK)?
    EDIT: Yes, looks like Bet365 will be showing this.
  • lacole said:

It should be on as is being shown on a TV channel in Qatar

No it's not. The game scheduled for this afternoon on beIN Sports is
    Burnley v Middlesbrough.
  • Bet365 do not normally broadcast charlton games, unless it does outside the UK
  • I just changed my browser location to France and bet365 offered our game as a live stream. There will definitely be a stream.
  • mascot88 said:

wiziwig is normally very good... never let e down before ...

Can you watch this on an iPad?

• mascot88 said:

No. You've spent £300+ on one and apple doesn't think you should have flash

• mascot88 said:

No. You've spent £300+ on one and apple doesn't think you should have flash

One day, all streams will hopefully be in HTML5 (viewable on iPads and iPhones)
  • Yeah not one of the Asian channels as far as I can tell. We've got the Burnley game offered as our Championship game of the day. Just 365. Normally good quality through vipbox.com
  • Danepak said:

Question is which channel will broadcast this game? Is it on some Asian channel?
    Or a stream on a betting website (only viewable for us outside of the UK)?
    EDIT: Yes, looks like Bet365 will be showing this.

QPR v Forest and Burnley v Boro are today's Championship games shown on China's PPTV. But I've found our game listed on a few streaming sites so I'm sure we'll be able to watch it. Yesssss!!!
  • I think if they showed a under21 game live, think they should have a first team live!
  • Sponsored links:

• Thing with this live streaming thing is that I've heard so many bad reports of risks
    to your computer/laptop it has always put me off.
  • mascot88 said:
    Spot on.

Currently has links to CricFree, BetFair and Lag10 showing.
  • Great news, will try the links closer to the game, cheers in advance if it works guys
  • lacole said:

It should be on as is being shown on a TV channel in Qatar

No it's not. The game scheduled for this afternoon on beIN Sports is
    Burnley v Middlesbrough.
    I stand corrected. Anyone found a working one yet?
  • PaddyP17 here.

So the sites to look on are firstrowsports.bz, wiziwig.tv, vipbox.tv, atdhe.so (though this is fairly outdated in terms of providing good streams nowadays), and possibly but unlikely cricfree.

Generally these sites all provide decent streaming. You should be able to find something somewhere if we are indeed on TV, no matter where in the world it's being broadcast.
  • Anyone know what channel overseas is covering, which the streams will be coming from
  • Does anybody know the name of a channel showing the game please, so we can watch on the live media app?
  • Does anybody know the name of a channel showing the game please, so we can watch on the live media app?

Channel 25 apparently... http://www.lag10.com/

I haven't got a clue either.
  • Thanks lr. Can't find that channel on livemedia app.. Time to boot up the laptop, I think :)
  • any joy anyone?