Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

One for the girls...World Cup preparation

In amongst the various Wouldya's, whose rack, girl from countdown etc threads, thought it was time for the ladies on here to indulge in a little everyday sexism.

So, with a feast of world football on the horizon in June, who will you be feasting your eyes on?

My choice - though feeling slightly disloyal, as he will be playing against England - Uruguay's Edinson Cavani

Comments

• Would have to see him in action (so to speak) but from the photo, not especially fussed.
  • edited April 2014
    Huskaris said:

I find the objectification of men on this thread both despicable and demoralising.

You really would've thought in these modern times that people would've moved on from these old fashioned and outdated ideals.

*shakes head in disappointment*
  • Never mind what he looks like, what's going on with his number? Looks like it's made up of little bits of tape. Shoddy.
  • aliwibble said:

Would have to see him in action (so to speak) but from the photo, not especially fussed.

I think it's the nose, @aliwibble - reminds of my favourite player from years ago, Martin Robinson ;-)

• you women are all the same.
  • He looks like the kind of preening ladyboy that gives us macho men a bad name... ;-)

I actually did say last night that he has the kind of face you would never tire of punching.

Perhaps I was a bit harsh? :-D
  • Im going to have to study the form nearer the time.

Im betting that it wont be anyone from the England squad.
  • Not even Rooney?
  • Sponsored links:

• The dave-ina in me thinks roy hodgson would look good in a leopard skin gstring.
  • I find this thread sexist and degrading to men.

Admin - can you please either put a picture of some tits on here or close it down?

Thank You.
  • I find this thread sexist and degrading to men.

Admin - can you please either put a picture of some tits on here or close it down?

Thank You.

Well said sir
  • Six tits for the price of three.
  • I prefer the blue tits to the footballer at the top to be honest :-)
  • aliwibble said:

Happy now boys?

Why is one tit always bigger?
  • Wilma said:

I prefer the blue tits to the footballer at the top to be honest :-)

I'm more of a coal tit man myself, although I've got time for great tits, too.
  • Nice. Just like Total Recall
  • "Yes,Madam, you did hear the Blue Peter presenter say 'Tits like coconuts', and if you hadn't turned off if a huff you would have heard him say 'and blackbirds like worms'".
  • Sponsored links:

• aliwibble said:

Happy now boys?

Why is one tit always bigger?
    Nice tits