Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited March 2014
    It's things like this that confirm to me that the world is bonkers.

Like you say Stig it is relevant. The nubbins for instance who have objected to any extension to the Valley over the years. I mean, the Valley has been here for 100 odd years in one form or another Mr and Mrs Busybody, did you not see the fucking great red football stadium when you purchased and moved in 5 years ago?
  • Maddening, the purchase price of the property will have reflected the proximity of the stadium. How the courts have sided with the complainants is gobsmacking. Pleased that the owners of the stadium are trying to get a precedent set though.
  • people who buy and move to a property right next to a sports ground and then complain about the fact there's a sports ground next door are down there with the lowest scum of the earth. What the hell goes on between their ears... the mind boggles. Hopefully common sense prevails and the commons tell the couple to go rub themselves.
  • ridiculous situation ... like algarve, I cannot believe the courts have supported the complainants
  • Good luck Mildenhall, hope it gets reversed
  • Reading other reports on the situation, they claim they were unaware of the presence of the stadium - well shouldn't you be suing your solicitors/conveyors then you numpties! Turns out they don't even live there now - their house was mysteriously burnt down following a flood, and they now want to rebuild on the site...
  • Reading other reports on the situation, they claim they were unaware of the presence of the stadium - well shouldn't you be suing your solicitors/conveyors then you numpties! Turns out they don't even live there now - their house was mysteriously burnt down following a flood, and they now want to rebuild on the site...

After their cars had been attacked by someone in a fork lift