Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Killing (USA)

Watched the last part of series 3 last night and thought it was brilliant. Highly recommended I found it very addictive.

If you are not familiar with season one or two, the plot does not directly come into contact with series 3 so you can watch series 3 independently.

It's a dark, with an almost quite chilling feeling surrounding to hhe setting and storyline. I have not look at the Danish version but there isn't really much need to do that now.

It's on Netflix, and for me surpasses the likes of Sons of Anarchy. Not going to let off anymore than that for Spoiler purposes, you just need to get stuck in.

Comments

• Does it have big woollen jumpers like the Danish version?
  • Watched the first 2 episodes the other week. Must admit, It's yet to fully grab me, but won't write it off as I've heard good things about it. I was actually going to watch the Danish original, but my missus moans about subs.

Got half of the final season of Dexter to finish up and then I'll be going back to this...................
  • Watched the first 2 episodes the other week. Must admit, It's yet to fully grab me, but won't write it off as I've heard good things about it. I was actually going to watch the Danish original, but my missus moans about subs.

Got half of the final season of Dexter to finish up and then I'll be going back to this...................

Season 1,2 are not great, The 3rd one I found surprisingly good. It's on my level as well to guess "the killer" that is in the story from the start. I was happy with my build up of clues. Felt like Frost.
  • Ah you should've started with the Danish original, was superb. I only managed a couple of episodes of the remake but I guess I'd have stuck with it had I not seen the original.