Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can the Scots try any harder at being a football laughing stock?

Comments

• Options
    I've seen worse England shirts than that to be honest.
  • Options
    Still not as bad as Gillingham's 3rd kit though.
  • Options
    It's the hoopy socks. Aaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!

And I know he's the skipper but there must be a better looking Scottish player than Scott Brown for modelling purposes!
  • Options

It's the hoopy socks. Aaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!

And I know he's the skipper but there must be a better looking Scottish player than Scott Brown for modelling purposes!

Each to there own mate......

• Options
    I actually like it, but I think what makes it look stupid is that it's so totally not Scotland. Looks like something you'd wear on a night out in Faliraki.
  • Options
    Full kit wanker
  • Options
    looks like a sherbet dib-dab
  • Options
    danny_m said:

Which one Dan? If there was one I must have erased it from my memory banks for good reason.

• Options
    Wow that was bigger than intended
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Like the shirt.
    Chunes said:

I actually like it, but I think what makes it look stupid is that it's so totally not Scotland. Looks like something you'd wear on a night out in Faliraki.

It's a new version of a an old shirt.

• Options
    so what has that got to do with Scotland ? not tartan ? not blue and white ? just the usual marketing boolox.

PS Cardinal Sin will you be wearing this one ? mate there would defo be a beer init if you did, but im sure you have far to much taste.
  • Options
    Would be even more embarrassing if it were on show at a major tournament. Oh well!
  • Options
    Reminds me of this kit:

• Options
    edited February 2014

Like the shirt.

Chunes said:

It's a new version of a an old shirt.

Could make a new version of that Seaman kit and say the same thing.
  • Options
    They wore that colour ir close in 1881
  • Options
    It looks like he's wearing a Flump.
  • Options
    danny_m said:

Which ones are you thinking of Danny?
  • Options
    Who cares. Why care.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do the scotts still have a national team?

I only ask as I have not seen them in any recent competitions.
  • Options
    Seaman's kit was a rip off of the Mexican keeper's - Campos.
  • Options
    edited February 2014

danny_m said:

This one, I thought this was just horrible. That's just my personal taste. and the one Seamans wearing in the pic above as well.
    eng.jpg 221.6K
  • Options
    danny_m said:

danny_m said:

This one, I thought this was just horrible. That's just my personal taste. and the one Seamans wearing in the pic above as well.
    oh yeah, the emperors England kit. LOL
  • Options
    iainment said:

Who cares. Why care.

Exactly it is not as though it will be seen at a major tournament.
  • Options
    Tell you what, with those plimsolls, they wont get much traction if they ever play on the Valley pitch!
    Carnage
  • Options
    danny_m said:

danny_m said:

I don't think you can compare keepers shirts to the one fans are expected to wear Danny. I can't see any picture or link on your post?
  • Options

danny_m said:

danny_m said:

I don't think you can compare keepers shirts to the one fans are expected to wear Danny. I can't see any picture or link on your post?
    Yeah, it was there earlier, don't know what happened. Back there now anyway.
  • Options
    bless em, they need some headlines and this kit might help. Wish we could vote on their independence, it would be a huge majority for 'do one'.
  • Options
    also, who is that gay fella in the kit, anyone know, he doesn't look recognisable. is it someone from trainspotting again?