Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I've put the kybosh on it

Sorry People, just inadvertantly had a shave for the first time since Friday. Two big games and Two big wins since. Realised my regrettable and sinful mistake far to late as I witnessed my successful stubble swirl down the plughole.
I can only offer my sincerest apologies and my Plums on a platter.

What are other Lifers going to carrying on doing/not doing to compensate for my inexcusable error of judgement for the QF and Toolbox outing.

Comments

• If we lose on Sat that's your jinx broken...
  • I've actually got a bit of a beard going on and I've told Mrs AUN I'm not shaving til we get to Wembley. She said I'll end up in a ZZ Top tribute band. Cheeky bint.
  • Huskaris said:

I'm going to continue not having sex with my wife

But what about the girlfriend?

• Huskaris said:

I'm going to continue not having sex with my wife

But what about the girlfriend?

Why do you think my wife's not having sex with me?!
  • I've still not seen us score an FA Cup goal this season so I'm going to have my eyes closed for 90 mins at BL.

Had a ticket to Oxford for the original game but had to go away for work for the postponed game, so gave it away. Got 40 miles outside of Sheffield before the game was called off on the Saturday. Was traveling from one pub that had said it was on, but wasn't, to the Prince of Wales, when Harriott scored and the screen froze when Church scored for our 2nd.
  • edited February 2014
    Plaaayer said:

I've still not seen us score an FA Cup goal this season so I'm going to have my eyes closed for 90 mins at BL.

Had a ticket to Oxford for the original game but had to go away for work for the postponed game, so gave it away. Got 40 miles outside of Sheffield before the game was called off on the Saturday. Was traveling from one pub that had said it was on, but wasn't, to the Prince of Wales, when Harriott scored and the screen froze when Church scored for our 2nd.

Might not be a good omen if you show up mate just in case you have a little peek :0)
  • Sorry People, just inadvertantly had a shave for the first time since Friday. Two big games and Two big wins since. Realised my regrettable and sinful mistake far to late as I witnessed my successful stubble swirl down the plughole.
    I can only offer my sincerest apologies and my Plums on a platter.

What are other Lifers going to carrying on doing/not doing to compensate for my inexcusable error of judgement for the QF and Toolbox outing.

Nice one ben. About bloody time you had a shave too. Well played the other night by the way.
  • Penfold. Try not to worry. 1 hour before both the QPR and Massive games I got a very respectable semi. Most unusual as Charlton have failed to excite me this season tbh. I will of course let everyone know if any penile dysfunction occurs on Saturday with a view to honing the process by the time we play the Blades...
  • Penfold. Try not to worry. 1 hour before both the QPR and Massive games I got a very respectable semi. Most unusual as Charlton have failed to excite me this season tbh. I will of course let everyone know if any penile dysfunction occurs on Saturday with a view to honing the process by the time we play the Blades...

You building up a portfolio Soapy, what sort of deposit did you have to put down? :0)
  • Sponsored links:

• I now have 2 "lucky" outfits ...1 for League games & 1 for the Cup. Set in stone since last Saturday.

Then, as well as the choccy fingers away from home at all matches, I have discovered that pulling on my red gloves has a magical effect on our lads.. Did this 10 secs before JJ headed in last Saturday and about 1 minute before Churchy's winner on Monday night ! Get in !!!!

However, I always knew that me and Plaaayer had a special bond.

I shut my eyes at Portman Rd as JJ scored and again for Churchy's winner in the Cup ! It's really special to hear the roar & jump to your feet not knowing who did what except that we've scored.

Mind you, it's best to open your eyes as you leap up as it's easy to lose your balance and find you're almost pitchside celebrating with the players....

Hope the League outfit works at Leics.

Hmmm, now was it black jeans, red cardi & grey t shirt or grey jeans, white T shirt & black cardi, or...

DOH !!
  • plaaayer ask gumbo to lift a pair of dark glasses and a stick from the next house he bailiffs

• Having seen @Gumbo 's missus I think she probably already owns a pair and a stick I could borrow.

Talk about batting!!
  • I am going to continue having sex with Huskaris's wife :-)