Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

rate the GB curling girls

124»

Comments

• think I may take up curling, there's a rink just off the A21 near Tunbridge Wells I think.
  • think I may take up curling, there's a rink just off the A21 near Tunbridge Wells I think.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g186315-d1909716-Reviews-Fenton_s_Rink-Royal_Tunbridge_Wells_Kent_England.html

Cannot get onto the main site, probably due to how popular it has become.
  • edited February 2014

think I may take up curling, there's a rink just off the A21 near Tunbridge Wells I think.

There is, it is sign posted off the Blue Boys roundabout. Think "A League of Their Own" filmed there recently.

• You lot are disgusting......pigs........(if you wouldn't mind just inboxing me the pics so I can remind myself how disgusting you lot are - Thanks)

Just type in Russian curlers on Google and let the fun begin!
  • edited February 2014
    eug72 said:

You lot are disgusting......pigs........(if you wouldn't mind just inboxing me the pics so I can remind myself how disgusting you lot are - Thanks)

Just type in Russian curlers on Google and let the fun begin!
    That's disgusting, how anyone can gain sexual gratification from number twos I don't know. Also just spent 30 minutes running anti-malware on the laptop!
  • Have you ever seen an attractive older Russian woman though? Once they hit about 40 they turn into potato headed monsters.
  • Have you ever seen an attractive older Russian woman though? Once they hit about 40 they turn into potato headed monsters.

That's when you trade that one in for a younger model. Simples
  • No 2 different Russian curlers

Here's another pic of their skip as she swept the floor of big ben.

Top stuff.
  • iainment said:

dancafc said:

Out of 10

You really are pathetic, you'll never achieve the half of what these women will. But hey let's reduce it to a wankfest.
    You get 0 from me.

Is this her dad?

Another winter Olympians dad supports Charlton!

Get in!

The British Women's Curling Team's reaction to unconfirmed reports of a new thread on Charlton Life.