Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Arse vs Bayern

Looking forward to this. Can't see past a Bayern win. 2-0

Comments

• Options
    My mate has gone (arsenal season ticket holder) ...says he will be happy with 0-0 as he reckons they will get an away goal in Munich
  • Options
    Cracking start to the match!
  • Options
    Fancy Arsenal to cause an upset.
  • Options
    penalty to the Arse.......
  • Options
    what a s**t pen
  • Options
    Crap penalty!
  • Options
    Agent Ozil, once a german always a..........................
  • Options
    That was a fucking awful penalty. Arsenal need to score here. If they don't, after a start like this, they've got no chance
  • Options
    Huge let off, they'll live to regret that
  • Options
    Might have blown it already though with that penalty miss.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sanogo looks a top player.
  • Options
    Ozil was scared of neuer.
  • Options
    Arsenal's start has been quality.
    This is how to play against a top team
  • Options
    Neuer proving again what a great keeper he is - quick off his line there to deny Oxlade-Chamberlain
  • Options
    Needs to be fined a months wages for that penalty shocking ain't the word
  • Options
    this is certainly an improvement over last night's rather tepid game .. However, I repeat what I wrote when he signed on .. Ozil is a Real Madrid reject .. a very expensive one
  • Options
    Oh dear.
  • Options
    ffs ref ruined the game. just give the pen.
  • Options
    ...and there's the game
  • Options
    Keeper could be in trouble, clearly giving a wanker sign as he heads to the tunnel and they have missed the pen as I type
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just like last night .. 1,000s of paying spectators and millions of TV viewers and their entertainment is ruined .. despite the missed penalty (how much do these boys get paid to kick a ball straight)
  • Options
    just hope that Boateng gets a second yellow .. he should have had 2 already .. and evens up the numbers
  • Options
    Boateng should be off by now.

Didn't think the arsenal one was a goal scoring opportunity, robben had booted the ball off to the side
  • Options
    I think it is incredibly unfair when a team is penalised with a penalty against them and a sending off in those situations.
  • Options

I think it is incredibly unfair when a team is penalised with a penalty against them and a sending off in those situations.

Correct, is the only decision where intent isn't important. It should be.

• Options

Keeper could be in trouble, clearly giving a wanker sign as he heads to the tunnel and they have missed the pen as I type

Picture of it doing the rounds on twitter
  • Options
    It is in fact a triple penalty as the sent off player misses the next game. This lot should watch our play off against Sunderland - that's how to take penalties...(I'll pass over Bailey's balls up)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Why do people call them 'the' arsenal, it's arsenal
  • Options
    I wouldn't give 40 quid never mind 40 mill for Ozil on this performance. Looks like he can't be arsed.
  • Options
    What a goal. Kroos.