Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Praising others away support

Noticed that tonight with their dominating big brother Man City on the Telly tonight, Bury (ave attendance 2,800) took 1037 the 25 miles to Accrington tonight. That's approx 40% their ave home fans.

Also tonight Watford took 1169 to Yeovil tonight, which I think is equally outstanding.

Comments

• Can't wait to hear how many Morecombe had down at Exeter tonight.
  • These people make football what it is. Not the average people my age watching city vs barca and on Twitter all night.
  • edited February 2014
    It's a lot easier for every other teams fans though
  • Watford continue to baffle me with their amazing away numbers.........
  • TEL said:

Watford continue to baffle me with their amazing away numbers.........

Not much else to do in Hertfordshire. Can't stay at home all the time bashing the bishop.
  • Noticed that tonight with their dominating big brother Man City on the Telly tonight, Bury (ave attendance 2,800) took 1037 the 25 miles to Accrington tonight. That's approx 40% their ave home fans.

Also tonight Watford took 1169 to Yeovil tonight, which I think is equally outstanding.

Was Watford new ground syndrome? (good effort though).

• Also tonight Watford took 1169 to Yeovil tonight, which I think is equally outstanding.

Outstanding, very few seats and no roof.
  • There were 5 Hartepool fans on my train home last night on the way to Sarfend.

Which was probably 10% of the support.
  • I remember watching the reserves at Welling when Man U were playing Barca and the turn out was quite good for that.
    We caught a few moments of the Man U match on the tv in the Guy during half time and then rushed back for the second half.
  • Grimsby had 400 at Barnet in the conference last night
  • Sponsored links:

• Simonsen said:

Noticed that tonight with their dominating big brother Man City on the Telly tonight, Bury (ave attendance 2,800) took 1037 the 25 miles to Accrington tonight. That's approx 40% their ave home fans.

Was Watford new ground syndrome? (good effort though).
    That was a great turn out

A cold ties Feb evening standing on an open terrace(those were the days)
    And the drive to flooded sommerset is commitment

• Noticed that tonight with their dominating big brother Man City on the Telly tonight, Bury (ave attendance 2,800) took 1037 the 25 miles to Accrington tonight. That's approx 40% their ave home fans.

I think Accrington is only a 20 minute drive from Bury, so it's not too surprising. Watford's support at Yeovil is quite surprising.
  • Can't wait to hear how many Morecombe had down at Exeter tonight.

I think Accrington is only a 20 minute drive from Bury, so it's not too surprising. Watford's support at Yeovil is quite surprising.
    It is 25 miles away. I'm pretty sure we would not have taken 5,000 to Gillingham last night !

It is 25 miles away. I'm pretty sure we would not have taken 5,000 to Gillingham last night !

I would doubt it too as we weren't playing them! ;0)