Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mourinho Out!

Since there are no .......... Out threads this week I thought I'd feel the void.

Although I am not a chelski fan and don't really care, it does appear that Mourinho's impact this time hasn't got quite the same feel to it. The fans love him, the newspapers love him and he probably is the best manager in the footballing world, Chelsea will win the league despite falling short of the FA cup quarters, I just think the Jose from last time would have gone for every silver ware available.

I'm also a little peed off as I wanted a Chelsea Charlton semi final (optimistic I know)!

Comments

• Really does not like Wenger does he!
  • Kap10 said:

Really does not like Wenger does he!

Does anybody?
  • Kap10 said:

Really does not like Wenger does he!

Does anybody?
    Goonerhater
  • Am I the only person in the world who hates the way the the meeja fall over themselves to get a dull as ditchwater quote from this bloke?
  • Stig said:

Am I the only person in the world who hates the way the the meeja fall over themselves to get a dull as ditchwater quote from this bloke?

No, I can't stand the bloke or the media's love in with him.

• Stig said:

Am I the only person in the world who hates the way the the meeja fall over themselves to get a dull as ditchwater quote from this bloke?

After losing 1-0 to Wigan;

"So, do you think the best team won?"

"No! The best team lost!"

Classic Mourinho, you can't deny that. Lol
  • Mourinho is an impact manager. The wheels always start falling off with the way he goes about his business. Great for short term success but doubt his ability to ever stay in one place and build a legacy.
  • Would probably be in the top three or four most sought after managers in the world. Total rubbish he is.
  • Ignore the media love-in, Mourinho is a great man manager and motivator as well as a (essentially defensive minded) well organised tactician .. I'd LOVE to have him managing CAFC
  • Sponsored links:

• Best manager around, people seem to ignore his UEFA cup win and Champions League win with Porto in order to fit their 'he only wins with money' theory.

He gets his choice of clubs everytime, why not pick a rich one? Makes his life easier.
  • vffvff
    edited February 2014
    Mourinho makes me laugh, the winding up of the other managers takes the spotlight / pressure of his players. Its smart. The wind ups are top notch as well.
  • But he is entertaining though, Chelsea so boring otherwise.