Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southeastern Tomorrow (ed. NO trains this morning)

edited February 2014 in Match Day Travel
According to their twitter there will be no trains before 10am!!!

Comments

• High speed service will be running from Gravesend if that helps anybody.
  • Does that mean Ebbsfleet to St Pancras will be running ?
  • Cheers mate
  • Why? what a pain in the arse...
    DLR to bank then and on from there.
  • Oh just wonderful.....bus into town it is then :(
  • 321 to Lewisham, DLR all okay I assume, anyone know how long it will take from there to Bank??
  • check the TFL route planner its saying 50 mins from Woolwich arse, changing at Bank
  • edited February 2014
    Actually its 15 mins from Bank getting off at Kings Cross and walking.
  • Arghhhhh !!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• My thoughts exactly!
  • North Greenwich and tube it any good B ?
  • Friday night train thread, choo choo!
  • N Greenwich and tube should be OK, but there is no Jubilee Line beyond Waterloo so it may be disrupted to London Bridge.
    South Eastern trains really are hopeless at this. I bet they are the only company to suspend all services, regardless.
  • Yes probably best, just looked at that again. 30 mins from North Greenwich. Handy.

• The Southeastern website advises against trying to travel before 1100. Poor show.
  • How are south eastern allowed to get away with it
  • 321 to Lewisham, DLR all okay I assume, anyone know how long it will take from there to Bank??

No planned disruption on the DLR. Lewisham to Bank should take about 35 minutes.

• clb74 said:

How are south eastern allowed to get away with it

cos they are complete winkers. Mind you its probably network rail.

At least most of us know in advance as that would have been a nightmare strolling down in the morning.
  • ChiAddick said:

According to their twitter there will be no trains before 10am!!!

FFS!

Thanks mate, appreciate it. Bus to North Greenwich it is then.
  • Sponsored links:

• High speed service will be running from Gravesend if that helps anybody.

I've had a message from a mate who lives there and he reckons he's having to go to Ebbsfleet. Southeastern are such insufferable bastards.

• ive now got to get a lift to ashford from deal and theres still no guarantee that il be getting on a train... this is unreal
  • FUCK !! Thats us in Maidstone fucked. Looks like we're gona have to get 8 of us to Ebsfleet somehow for 8am.
  • RedPanda said:

High speed service will be running from Gravesend if that helps anybody.

I've had a message from a mate who lives there and he reckons he's having to go to Ebbsfleet. Southeastern are such insufferable bastards.

Yeah your right thanks. High speed only from ebbsfleet.
  • Absolute bunch of fookin arseholes.

This seems to be the new thing - ooooh it may be a bit wet and windy tomorrow - must cancel trains. I assume this helps their figures somehow, rather than actually waiting to see If it does rain or get windy (which it isn't at the moment). And since when did trains not run in England when it's wet?!

Rant over. Wheres my San Miguel.
  • Boom said:

Absolute bunch of fookin arseholes.

This seems to be the new thing - ooooh it may be a bit wet and windy tomorrow - must cancel trains. I assume this helps their figures somehow, rather than actually waiting to see If it does rain or get windy (which it isn't at the moment). And since when did trains not run in England when it's wet?!

Rant over. Wheres my San Miguel.

Are you cheating on the Belgian whore?
  • Just thought I'd bump this :-

Storm force winds and heavy rain are expected to cause widespread disruption on the Southeastern network on Saturday morning.

Apart from the High Speed services between Ashford International and London St Pancras International, no Southeastern services are expected to run before 10:00.

Passengers are advised not to attempt travel before 11:00.

Twitter hashtag: #UKStorm

To check your journey, please use the National Rail Enquiries real-time Journey Planner
  • What an utter f***ing joke. Twenty years back they would always TRY to put on a service during bad weather. Now they say bollocks and we all suck it up, as they know we will. Sad.

Someone will know better than me, but is each train cancelled a saving as they don't have to pay Network Rail to use the tracks?