Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Piotr Parzyszek - SIGNED UNTIL 2018 - CONFIRMED

edited June 2014 in Rumours
Save us please!! Rumoured joining on a 4.5 year deal

Comments

• Options
    certainly sounds promising!
  • Options
  • Options
    Wikipedia has been updated by someone to say he's now with Charlton...
  • Options
    @redarmyse7 is going to have hair envy!!
  • Options
    A championship side quoted £2m for him in the summer! This could be a good signing
  • Options
    19 years old and six foot two striker.
  • Options
    Yann who?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watching that youtube clip, he seems to be a Lineker-type poacher, which isn't a bad thing............
  • Options
    He should be at barnet with a barnet like that. Proper boy band.
  • Options

A championship side quoted £2m for him in the summer! This could be a good signing

How much has RD paid for him then?
  • Options
    Crikey. Imagine if we had him, reza and Kermo. Would have been ideal.
  • Options
    That's a worse haircut than Michel Slater.
  • Options
    That video is interesting. In the old days he would have been called a goal hanger, or maybe a fox in the box. He scores a lot of 'dustbin' goals in that vid, a finisher more than a striker maybe.
  • Options
    Was wanted by Benefica in the summer and West Ham were rumoured to be in for him a while back. Top scorer in Dutch Div 2..
  • Options
    6 foot 3 tall.
  • Options
    20 years old, not 19.
  • Options
    As I've said on the transfer rumours thread, highly rated player in the Dutch Jupiler League.

He should do well for us, surprised we are able to sign him!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No idea, kind of irrelevant I guess! We have no money
  • Options
    just because there's a stadium around it doesn't mean it's not pub standard
  • Options
    30-01-2014 - The County and Charlton Athletic have reached agreement on a takeover of Piotr Parzyszek. The 20-year-old Polish jeugdinternational notes friday, after completion of a medical examination, a 4.5-year-old commitment to the English Championship club. Parzyszek was under contract to The County until 2016. "We had Piotr like until the end of this season in the County. from there official website
  • Options
    Does he know where the goal is.....? can he score goals....? If answer yes to both these questions "Welcome to Charlton Athletic"
  • Options

No idea, kind of irrelevant I guess! We have no money

Not irrelevant to me. We're led to believe RD is a tight arse who rarely pays a fee and only switches players between his clubs. Yet this guy was apparently attracting bids of £2m just 6 months ago.
  • Options
    What I meant was, we have no money so it can't of been a lot. He can't take it out the club so he must of paid it himself if there was a fee!
  • Options

Not irrelevant to me. We're led to believe RD is a tight arse who rarely pays a fee and only switches players between his clubs. Yet this guy was apparently attracting bids of £2m just 6 months ago.

i think they were asking for bids of £2m for him, a bit like when TJ was trying to sell us for £40m ...
  • Options
    Sheesh we need another thread called 'Confirmed', because this is doing my brain in trying to keep up.
  • Options

just because there's a stadium around it doesn't mean it's not pub standard

Some of the defending seemed pub standard, but unless you watch the games who knows. The proof will always be when playing in our respective league. Should do well in div 1 if not the championship.