Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield away (car share )

edited January 2014 in Match Day Travel
Hi all is there anyone going up from gloucestershire tommorrow up to huddersfield.i really want to go but traveling 3 hrs by myself will be quite boring.is there anyone i can share alift with (i will contribute to travel cost) or i will drive if anyone wants to jump in with me.thanks tony ps no murderers please

Comments

• If they only murder you or start on their path to being a mass murderer with you, they will not as yet be a mass murderer.
  • Hi all is there anyone going up from gloucestershire tommorrow up to huddersfield.i really want to go but traveling 3 hrs by myself will be quite boring.is there anyone i can share alift with (i will contribute to travel cost) or i will drive if anyone wants to jump in with me.thanks tony ps no mass mureder;s please

being bored whilst travelling to football matches is part of the ritual .. but just think of the excitement once that first whistle blows !!
  • I'm driving up from Eynsford tomorrow so if anyone in the Dartford area fancies it I have two spare seats. We'll split the cost accordingly. Picking a mate up from Swanley at 09:20 if that helps ?
  • Spanish said:

I'm driving up from Eynsford tomorrow so if anyone in the Dartford area fancies it I have two spare seats. We'll split the cost accordingly. Picking a mate up from Swanley at 09:20 if that helps ?

Aw, that's a shame.

2 of us going from Dartford but as too expensive to share petrol costs, we're aboard the VE from Charlton at 9am.

• Well if you can get out of VE let me know FF
  • D it's Louis, I've tried textin B. still space? I can go now.
  • Hi all is there anyone going up from gloucestershire tommorrow up to huddersfield.i really want to go but traveling 3 hrs by myself will be quite boring.is there anyone i can share alift with (i will contribute to travel cost) or i will drive if anyone wants to jump in with me.thanks tony ps no murderers please

Make sure toy stop at the Wetherspoons near Oxford to break the journey