Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Come on Henry, it's NYE, lighten up.

You remind me of my mum.

The first thing she says, when I see her is :- "Do you remember so and so ? They're dead". :-)

RIP
  • Sad. Clever and funny guy. R.I.P.
  • John Fortune was a very clever and funny man and has been around for years but I still don't see the relevance of it's reporting here.
    Wouldn't it be nice if the OP made a New Years resolution to leave the announcements of the passing of just about everybody to the obititurary writers in the broadsheets?
  • Never realised he was a s old as 74. RIP.
  • RIP John! I saw him and john bird with rory bremmer live show in croydon
  • Silly man dieing on NYE when it seems the chirrpy troll decides no one can be remembered.

Back to ignore mode in 2014 which winds up the little sad man that is mike wren/chirpy/djdave/riverarse no end : - )

• edited January 2014
    Loved the two Johns.
    RIP
  • edited January 2014

Silly man dieing on NYE when it seems the chirrpy troll decides no one can be remembered.

Back to ignore mode in 2014 which winds up the little sad man that is mike wren/chirpy/djdave/riverarse no end : - )

Had a drink have we?

Nothing you do bothers me in the slightest but seeing as 94% of my abuse flags are from you, the question is: who is the troll? 94% is hardly ignoring is it. Nor is remembering all my pseudonyms, some of which even I've forgotten!

My point was and remains that we don't need to be told of the death of everyone and especially those obscure figures that people seem to think is cool to mention. Nothing to do my supernatural indifference to you Benjamin. I've no problem with you, you're a decent bloke in real life, just a tiresome bore on here.
  • Sponsored links:

• R.I.P. Hugely funny and very talented man. His two handers with John Bird, (much of it ad libed, allegedly) were top drawer.
  • RIP JB .. make this the year of the initials
  • We really could do with his style of satirical comedy returning to our screen. Clever and truly funny. R.I.P.
  • rip

i'm beginning to panic, they all seem to be dropping like flies.