Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So how was 2013/will 2014 be

1. Was 2013
a) very good
b) quite good
c) ok
d) pretty rubbish
e) thank god it's over

2. Will 2014 be
a) much better than 2013
b) a bit better than 2013
c) same as 2013
d) worse than 2013
e) much worse than 2013

Comments

• 1. d) Pretty Rubbish

2. a) much better than 2013
  • Very much E and hopefully A.
  • E and A - Always look on the bright side.
  • E & A

Emergency & Accident, pretty much sums up 2013 for me
  • A and A for me one of the best years I have ever had and I am so looking forward to the birth of my 3rd baby in the next 9 weeks
  • (C) - Because if your looking at the whole of 2013 then the end of last season was pretty damn good (i.e. just missing out of the play-offs)
    (B) - If just looking at it in regards to 2013 this season alone... if you include from 1st Jan last season then (C)
  • E and C, ever the optimist.
  • 2013 was pretty good
    2014 will be even better
  • edited December 2013
    B and B for me (and I don't mean bed and breakfast)
  • Sponsored links:

• 2013 .A
    2014. A

Best year of my life and with next year already fully booked it looks like 2014 will somehow be even better !
    Exhibitions in: Amsterdam, Hawaii, Berlin, san fran, LA, Portland Oregon and Miami booked up for next year.
  • shine166 said:

2013 .A
    2014. A

Best year of my life and with next year already fully booked it looks like 2014 will somehow be even better !
    Exhibitions in: Amsterdam, Hawaii, Berlin, san fran, LA, Portland Oregon and Miami booked up for next year.

Really pleased for you, Shiney.

Many of my established artist friends had a lean year in 2013.
    So good news for you that 2014 is set to be a good one!

• Cheers Oggy, just trying my best to enjoy it all. The trouble with 'scene' art is it can all be over just as quick as it began with people moving onto the next thing... if this is my peak then im just happy to have made it here :)
    Oggy Red said:

shine166 said:

2013 .A
    2014. A

Really pleased for you, Shiney.

Many of my established artist friends had a lean year in 2013.
    So good news for you that 2014 is set to be a good one!

• 2013 - A. Life back on track after a shitty 2012. Left a job I loved in 2012 for a pretty good offer. Ended up hating it but my old job became available in Oct and they took me back (on the same money as the job i left for)

2014 - hopefully c.
  • A and hopefully C.
  • f) sh!t, f) sh!t
  • 2013. C. Relatively ok compared to the previous 5-6 years of sh*t my family has endured in one way or another.
    2014. C. As long as 2014 is as ok as 2013, I'll settle for that.
  • 2013 has been nuts. In every way possible. Hoping that 2014 is a bit more sedate - and that I can finally get stability in my life.
  • 2013 had some highs but was mainly below par for me, hoping 2014 will be better.

So C and B for me.
  • Sponsored links:

• 2013 d) pretty rubbish

2014 b) a bit better than 2013