Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Communication abroad

I'm currently in Tacoma and now appreciate your dilemma on obtaining news about the addicks and championship football in general. Having missed out on the Bristol City match and begin my journey back to Blighty during the Cardiff game, its just not the same waiting to receive text messages.

Makes it more important to get back to the Prem ASAP!

Comments

• Or just sort out a way around this mickey mouse policy....it can be done.
  • [cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]Or just sort out a way around this mickey mouse policy....it can be done.

Not legally.
  • Coversely after being in Blighty for a week, Saturday will be even worse for me.
  • Having witnessed live the Wolves, Plymouth and QPR games, I am only too happy to be back in Portugal...
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Having witnessed live the Wolves, Plymouth and QPR games, I am only too happy to be back in Portugal...
    lol
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Having witnessed live the Wolves, Plymouth and QPR games, I am only too happy to be back in Portugal...

What a sickener!!

Algarve, talk about unlucky .... (!)
    - for Charlton. No wonder we're winning again.

For everybody's sake, best stay in Portugal, mate .... ;o)
  • Make you right Oggy!

Apologies to all concerned, but WTF do we do if we make the play-off final?
  • Watch it on the telly?

Come to Wembley? ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Make you right Oggy!

Apologies to all concerned, but WTF do we do if we make the play-off final?

What do WE do ....?

We go to Wembley.
    Algarve, you stay at home.

PLEASE ..... !!!! ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Superstituous nonsense.
  • It's only a bit of fun, Jimmy.
  • I don't come on here for fun. This is matchday for heaven's sake!
  • I just like to mention that I have also missed the last 3 games so it might be best if I stay in the US!