Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Vincent Tan

Anyone else think the man is hilarious. He's even booing his own team now.

You can even get odds on him becoming the manager at 66/1, that would be brilliant.

Comments

• I see the cunning ploy. He's said the new manager will have 'substantial sums' to invest in the team in the transfer window. I'd say those odds on him becoming manager himself are shortening by the hour.
  • It must be the dictator mustache that does it.
  • Love the replica shirt and trousers pulled up to the nipples combo.
  • Stig said:

Absurd is Tan, did you name yourself after this bloke?
    Well spotted! Come on, own up, Absurd is Tan!
  • dizzee said:

Anyone else think the man is hilarious. He's even booing his own team now.

You can even get odds on him becoming the manager at 66/1, that would be brilliant.

He is a character straight out of the pages of Viz. Football needs characters & he certainly is one, funny watching this absolute car crash of an owner from a safe distance.
  • Is he related to Lenny Beige?
  • It's too good of a parody to be real. Could see Sacha Baron Cohen taking off a mask in a years time leading to a film.
  • Cannot look at him without singing in my head gangnam style.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2013
    Exactly what went through my mind as I opened this thread Suzi :-D
  • According to The Metro he's informed the club's board that he prefers them to sign players who have the digit 8 in their birth date. Utterly Bonkers.
  • He wants a player that is born on the 8/8/88 regardless of abilty due to how lucky those numbers are
  • Shouldn't be too hard to work his pin numbers out then!
  • In Chinese culture,8 is a lucky number because it has a similar pronunciation to the word 发 which means fortune.But to sign players based on such superstition is ridiculous beyond belief.Us Chinese people once again feel really ashamed of him being such an uncivilised idiot.
  • Phil Brown has emerged as early favourite for the Cardiff job, owing to his experience of managing with a crazy Tan.
  • He's fat,
    He's vile,
    He'll sack you Gangnum Style,
    Vincent Tan, Vincent Tan
  • I heard he refused to sign a player because he was born in the year of the snake