Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This Obsession with Pritchard

Will cost Powell his job....you can blame the board etc etc but does the board drop our leading scorer and play Pritchard up front ?
Down to one man Powell ....Steve Clarke sacked tonight get on the phone and get him to the Valley, time for a change

Comments

• Options
    I see we have found this weeks scapegoat....
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Wondered when this thread would appear from you. A LOL is all that's necessary I think...
  • Options
    Hasn't he been benched recently?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Steve Clarke, Ha ha ha ha ha...........What with shirt buttons?
  • Options
    Getting boring now. Has recently been dropped and was taken off today.

Had a good season last year and despite his "non-league" ability was involved in plenty of the goals we scored. Imagine the praise say Green or Harriott would get if either of them got the number of assists Pritchard got last season.

As it stands with the current squad he will have a part to play this season. Personally I'm happy with Stephens and Cousins in the middle with Jackson as another option and two of Yann, Sordell and Church up front. Hopefully Solly will be fit enough to start soon and we'll see Wilson given a chance at right midfield.
  • Options
    Change the record
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Colin
    you want to plunge our club even further into debt by employing a man who has won 7, that's SEVEN games in the last 34. (or 9 in 41 if that makes him more attractive to you)
    With a budget Chris Powell could only dream of.
    Have you ever shown loyalty to anyone in your own life?
    Has anyone ever shown you loyalty?
    I only ask as it seems you may be missing the power of loyalty.

Guardian March 2013
    West Bromwich Albion have announced a reduced pre-tax profit of £1.5m for the financial year ending 30 June 2012. However, the profit comes along with a surplus of £9.1m for the previousmonths, meaning the club's net debt has been reduced from £2m to just £500,000.

In the first full set of accounts released by West Bromwich Albion Group Ltd since its formation in August 2010, the club also reported a record turnover of £66.7m.

But Albion's total salaries topped the £50m mark and represented 74% of the club's turnover. Indeed, West Brom paid £6m during the summer of 2011 to sign the striker Shane Long from Reading.

The club's chief executive Mark Jenkins noted in a statement: "The club has continued to invest in its playing squad, both in transfer fees and wages and total salaries now exceed £50m per year.
  • Options
    Well Bexley boy's other obsession, Danny Green, didn't win us the game single handed as BB\colin has been predicting so he needs to dig out his other hate figure.

Now imo Pritch, albeit out of position, wasn't at the races at all today but BB's post was a predictable as it was pathetic.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

Steve Clarke, Ha ha ha ha ha......

Wasn't that a book by Roddy Doyle?
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Close but very good, literature not my strong point, never too old to learn :-)
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Will cost Powell his job....you can blame the board etc etc but does the board drop our leading scorer and play Pritchard up front ?
    Down to one man Powell ....Steve Clarke sacked tonight get on the phone and get him to the Valley, time for a change

Muppet!
  • Options
    Don't know about an obsession with Pritchard himself but I'm loving the mini-fro he's sporting recently.