Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Rams Match thread 14/12/13

14567810»

Comments

• Deeny ran through one one one fuck....................he misses

Who wants to listen to your shit?
  • He needs to go now, played well for about 20 mins, so far behind tactically it's a joke, doesn't know how to change a game when we are losing, got a lot of time for what Powell has done but that today has made my mind up I'm afraid
  • edited December 2013

Deeny ran through one one one fuck....................he misses

Who wants to listen to your shit?
    Ignore the classless twat.
  • I fear for scp tonight

Surely they won't?

1-0 Wednesday ft...get in</blockquote

You must be busy to pop by...

• Radio derby also said you don't deserve to be in your position you will not go down

Unfortunately it's not Radio Derby's opinion that decides who goes down. It's points on the board. We are struggling,

• 1-0 Wednesday ft...get in

Never normally comment on your posts....but do me a favour and sod off from our match thread!
  • One of the lowest budgets in the league, what do we expect. Dark days ahead if the current owners aren't forced out.
  • Don't give op the bite he is looking for
  • No doubt the 'Powell out' brigade will be out in force tonight,some on here but mostly on ittv. What they fail to mention is who they would like to come in and manage a team with no money,clueless owners and an awful league position. Cant wait to hear there suggestions :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Just updating the scores, thought you might of appreciated it.

Nobody likes a smug prick .
  • OP - with all due respect, "Deeny ran through one one one fuck....................he misses" is not a score update, is it?
  • redsek said:

OP - with all due respect, "Deeny ran through one one one fuck....................he misses" is not a score update, is it?

Sorry, got the wrong forum with that one, seriously.
  • He is a wum. Simple as. Does his dissappearing act when they are bottom and turns up when they are winning.

You're doing really this season I see.

• He is a wum. Simple as. Does his dissappearing act when they are bottom and turns up when they are winning.

O Randy, calm down you're still above us for christ sake!
  • sralan said:

You played well you were better side u really need a goalscorers that is clear we played poor today but don't worry you will not go down

Thanks, but that's been our problem all season.

That is because we got Charlotte Church up front.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m
    ATTENDANCE: There were 16,871 at The Valley today, including 1,833 from @dcfcofficial. (IL) #cafc
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!