Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Rams Match thread 14/12/13

Comments

• Just need a dodgy penalty against us, a sending off and a perfectly good goal dissallowed for offside - then the afternoon is complete. Horrible times.
  • addicks have a gk
  • Apologies = we're not in the bottom 3. Bloody BBC as it stands table!!
  • Well I think we all know the two options now.
    A. Concede another then stage rousing comeback to win. (Less likely)
    B. Stumble around never looking like equalizing for the remainder of the game. (Quite likely)
  • 37 mins gone
  • oh joy! Barnsley score and we leap out of the bottom 3.
  • addicks back under pressure.....martin goes down.....ref gives a fk to them
  • fk taken...alnwick takes it
  • we attack....win a fk.....after cousins is flattened
  • fk taken now.....yann shoots....keeper saves
  • Sponsored links:

• Crap crap crap commentary as well from Jamie Read just to rub salt in the wound. Aaaaaaaarrrgggghhhhhh...
  • yann is now caught offside
  • Stop the season. I want to get off.
  • It pains me to say it but I have a horrible feeling that we are watching SCP last game as manager of our beloved club if we lose
  • Maybe this is better we always play better when we have to come from behind.
  • derby have the ball and send it long...we force them back...they play keep ball.....and now push forward
  • green concedes a throw
  • It pains me to say it but I have a horrible feeling that we are watching SCP last game as manager of our beloved club if we lose

That would make me very angry!

I can't say I disagree with you.
  • throw taken.....shot comes in...great save from alnwick
  • Sponsored links:

• derby corner.....taken

Can't see it myself, don't think they care enough or have enough money to pay up the rest of his contract.
  • we clear the corner......and they come back....yann clears...stewart....yann....pritch chases but ball was too long
  • 43 mins gone.....derby fans in good voice now.....what a bloody pity this is
  • Watford scored but it was disallowed for offside - correct decision I must add

• flyingkiwiDK Member
    3:41PM
    It pains me to say it but I have a horrible feeling that we are watching SCP last game as manager of our beloved club if we lose
    Flag Quote

can't see it, the clowns that run this club don't have enough dosh to pay him off and wouldn't have a clue who to replace him with.

depressing times indeed, Christmas next week and 2 home wins so far........................
  • 44 mins gone.....derby attacking....green tackles.....but they get it back..
  • How are the crowd responding Red? Are we still making a lot of noise and encouraging the boys or the opposite?
  • yann has it....pritch....cousins.....green....morrow....pritch chases.....but ball not running for us at the moment...1 min stoppage time being played
  • Morgan Fox has scored for Notts County
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!