Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Rams Match thread 14/12/13

Comments

• Options
    Just need a dodgy penalty against us, a sending off and a perfectly good goal dissallowed for offside - then the afternoon is complete. Horrible times.
  • Options
    addicks have a gk
  • Options
    Apologies = we're not in the bottom 3. Bloody BBC as it stands table!!
  • Options
    Well I think we all know the two options now.
    A. Concede another then stage rousing comeback to win. (Less likely)
    B. Stumble around never looking like equalizing for the remainder of the game. (Quite likely)
  • Options
    37 mins gone
  • Options
    oh joy! Barnsley score and we leap out of the bottom 3.
  • Options
    addicks back under pressure.....martin goes down.....ref gives a fk to them
  • Options
    fk taken...alnwick takes it
  • Options
    we attack....win a fk.....after cousins is flattened
  • Options
    fk taken now.....yann shoots....keeper saves
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Crap crap crap commentary as well from Jamie Read just to rub salt in the wound. Aaaaaaaarrrgggghhhhhh...
  • Options
    yann is now caught offside
  • Options
    Stop the season. I want to get off.
  • Options
    It pains me to say it but I have a horrible feeling that we are watching SCP last game as manager of our beloved club if we lose
  • Options
    Maybe this is better we always play better when we have to come from behind.
  • Options
    derby have the ball and send it long...we force them back...they play keep ball.....and now push forward
  • Options
    green concedes a throw
  • Options

It pains me to say it but I have a horrible feeling that we are watching SCP last game as manager of our beloved club if we lose

That would make me very angry!

• Options

I can't say I disagree with you.
  • Options
    throw taken.....shot comes in...great save from alnwick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    derby corner.....taken
  • Options

Can't see it myself, don't think they care enough or have enough money to pay up the rest of his contract.
  • Options
    we clear the corner......and they come back....yann clears...stewart....yann....pritch chases but ball was too long
  • Options
    43 mins gone.....derby fans in good voice now.....what a bloody pity this is
  • Options
    Watford scored but it was disallowed for offside - correct decision I must add
  • Options

flyingkiwiDK Member
    3:41PM
    Flag Quote

can't see it, the clowns that run this club don't have enough dosh to pay him off and wouldn't have a clue who to replace him with.

depressing times indeed, Christmas next week and 2 home wins so far........................
  • Options
    44 mins gone.....derby attacking....green tackles.....but they get it back..
  • Options
    How are the crowd responding Red? Are we still making a lot of noise and encouraging the boys or the opposite?
  • Options
    yann has it....pritch....cousins.....green....morrow....pritch chases.....but ball not running for us at the moment...1 min stoppage time being played
  • Options
    Morgan Fox has scored for Notts County
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!