Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

C'mon North Stand , Do Your Stuff Tonight!

No , i don't mean drugs , the drugs don't work kids , we need one hellava racket made tonight , i know the oppo are not glamourous , but we badly need them points, do your stuff North stand , and the rest will follow, its time to dig deep lads.

Comments

• Options
    Cardiff / Nottingham Forest atmosphere tonight...

We were given the Greatest Escape possible when we played them last time so lets take advantage
  • Options
    Anyone who chants about their away support should be forced to do Donny away this season.
  • Options

Anyone who chants about their away support should be forced to do Donny away this season.

New ground for me so will be up for that one!

Is that all you............... ;o)
  • Options

i think i may need sectioning but am doing this and staying up the night.
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Already booked to go so if you here a lone voice giving it tonight, it's me :0)
    Edit; Or Brendan !
  • Options
    Its not called the North Stand....it's the Cupboard End!
  • Options
    CAFC CAFC CAFC CAFC
  • Options
    I'm tempted by Donny as well. I doubt those that are going would insult the Doncaster fans.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    I know I am regarded as an oddball but games like tonight are the important ones for me in a season, much more than Millwall and matches of that ilk which seem to exercise the majority on here.

The reason?

Tonight's game could, probably will, be season defining. Lose it and we really are in the brown stuff. Win it and we take a giant stride to ensuring that there are three worse teams than us come May which is our realistic aspiration for this season.

As a fan I see it as essential to positively support the lads in a match like this and hope and pray that the boo boys don't start if (when) it takes us an age to score or even work the opposition goalkeeper.

A scrappy, boring 1-0 will do as long as we win.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

I know I am regarded as an oddball but games like tonight are the important ones for me in a season, much more than Millwall and matches of that ilk which seem to exercise the majority on here.

The reason?

Tonight's game could, probably will, be season defining. Lose it and we really are in the brown stuff. Win it and we take a giant stride to ensuring that there are three worse teams than us come May which is our realistic aspiration for this season.

As a fan I see it as essential to positively support the lads in a match like this and hope and pray that the boo boys don't start if (when) it takes us an age to score or even work the opposition goalkeeper.

Nothing odd about that Len. I think you're spot on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LenGlover said:

When we play at night we seem more supportive/forgiving.

Be a great morale booster for everyone involved at the club to get 3 points tonight.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

work the opposition goalkeeper.

Is that Nigel Batch style Len? we certainly affected his game regularly in the 80's

Secondly it is and will always be The Covered End (or until we move to the Peninsular)
  • Options
    Yep, spot on, Len.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

The reason?

@LenGlover this positivity has got to be a first and you do realise you could be putting the mockers on us? But if you are right then you will have broken the spell and must predict victories for the rest of the season! :0) enjoy the game.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Well done cupboard end , those that weren't stuck at London Bridge , blinking railways.
  • Options
    Well done Covered End, great noise and support! Shame for all those unable to get there! Damn those railways.
  • Options
    Great noise from Covered end all night, I sit in J block we was excellent all night. loved sing when its raining you only sing when its raining whoever started that is a LEGEND