Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players in Rumours?

Haven't got any myself! But the loan window (for Football League clubs) which opened on Tuesday, 10 September is due to close at 17:00 GMT on Thursday, 28 November (coincidentally my birthday!). Surely there are some loan rumours going around to distract people from the other rumours...?

Comments

• What other rumours is there something else going on! have I missed something?..................
  • CB I would imagine especially seeing as Feely left again. Tate from Swansea or Keane from Man Utd seems likely. Rumours of those two around.
  • a CB who can bang in 15 goals a season would be nice seeing as we can't get a CF who does that.
  • Is Obika fit at spurs now? Not seen him in any reports for their u21's. If fit we may get him with a view to buy.
  • is Rumours a nightclub ?
  • Mick Fleetwood
    John McVie
    Lindsey Buckingham
    Stevie Nicks
    Christine McVie

What do I win?
  • only love you when they're playing
  • Not a player in rumour but according to Wyn Grant: "Scouts from Premiership clubs have been watching Jordan Cousins in the past few weeks. Hull City and West Bromwich Albion are clubs considering making a move for him in the January transfer window"
  • J BLOCK said:

Not a player in rumour but according to Wyn Grant: "Scouts from Premiership clubs have been watching Jordan Cousins in the past few weeks. Hull City and West Bromwich Albion are clubs considering making a move for him in the January transfer window"

We'll be seriously richer than Albion by then ;0)

• Diawara (not that one!) - but Kaba Diawara: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11684_2270516,00+en-USS_01DBC.html. Not sure how old the rumour is though!
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc-west said:

Diawara (not that one!) - but Kaba Diawara: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11684_2270516,00+en-USS_01DBC.html. Not sure how old the rumour is though!

".......For now, the former Arsenal and West Ham man is knuckling down to keeping himself in shape during pre-season in case he leaves PSG during the summer."

Seems to me the article was written around July/early August?

• Oggy Red said:

Seems to me the article was written around July/early August?

Yeah - think you are right. Have done a bit more research and found it posted elsewhere in July! Think it was just wishful thinking that something might happen (strikerwise) before the window closes on Thursday evening!

• edited November 2013
    he last played for PSG back in 2003!