Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Upbeats on the Up

http://www.cact.org.uk/news/upbeats-on-the-up

Thanks to everyone who contributed during our summer fundraising campaigns, and also to those behind the scenes for their tireless organisation and involvement.

The Upbeats new kit got its first tournament outing last weekend. Thanks to your generosity we were able to not just provide them with the basic Nike catalogue kit, but upgrade them to the proper Replica kit and tracksuits that they deserve.

Football forums generally get bad press. Its fantastic we are collectively able to do positive things.

Thanks for your support

Comments

• Nice one. Dan you must be well chuffed.
  • great stuff, kit looks excellent
  • Brilliant. Well done to all involved
  • You should be very proud Dan , top effort
  • Don't know about Dan, but I feel as proud as punch that we've been able to do this...
  • Top top achievement Dan.
  • edited November 2013
    Proud of everyone who helps us support things like Upbeats, Demelza, Meningitus UK, Greenwich & Bexley Hospice alongside all the more direct Charlton related fundraising

In this instance, Ben, Brenda, Ray, Bailey, Stig and Lookout, all those who donated things, all those who bid for things, and all those that have given up a couple of hours on an occassional Saturday to pop down to say hello and see what its all about, have all played a part. A great team effort.
  • Well done everyone
  • brilliant, well done everyone
  • Sponsored links:

• Proud of everyone who helps us support things like Upbeats, Demelza, Meningitus UK, Greenwich & Bexley Hospice alongside all the more direct Charlton related fundraising

In this instance, Ben, Brenda, Ray, Bailey, Stig and Lookout, all those who donated things, all those who bid for things, and all those that have given up a couple of hours on an occassional Saturday to pop down to say hello and see what its all about, have all played a part. A great team effort.

Yep, everyone involved should be proud

Great pics as well
  • Will make sure I'm in my seat at Half time during the derby game to witness the shirt presentation
  • Proud to be an Addick and a Lifer...

..wherever we play our football.
  • edited November 2013
    Well done AFKA & Looky. :)
    Oops and everyone concerned.
    Does anyone have facilities to print photos to a3 size?
    I want to replace the photo of Bailey at the training ground and hand it over on the day.
  • Ray, inbox CAFC999
  • I've been travelling for the last week or so - just seen this - excellent news
  • Ray, inbox CAFC999

Done.....