Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

QPR 'Away Day Special Boat Service'...

edited October 2013 in Match Day Travel
... tickets now available, all welcome!

for anyone who fancies making a day of this London Derby and kicking it off with a party atmosphere sailing up Old Mother Thames following The Addicks then just send me a (PM) via this site and i'll be happy to pass on a number to call for booking tickets, arrangements or any questions you might have ect...

fully stocked bar, dance floor, smoking area, and independent DJ playing a mix of SKA Classics and Terrace Anthems from over the years.

have some fun whatever the result... UTA!!!

Comments

• all booked up on this. should be another great away day, just hope the result don't disappoint.
  • Yes, I was going to ask about something like this. I'll be booking early next week.
  • Isn't Westminster quite a way from Shepherd's Bush ?
  • an hour is plenty time to get to white city. Its 5 mins from there. Just needing a piss is my problem.
  • edited October 2013
    PL54 said:

Isn't Westminster quite a way from Shepherd's Bush ?

http://www.tubeplanner.com/search/result?from=Westminster&to=White+City&go=Go 31 minutes
  • Does anyone want to take the Drummer Lee Rigby flag for the trip ?
  • Don't forget this is more of a party than a direct transfer as QPR is just a little bit away from the Thames and the private west London piers haven't been to accommodating . This is the first chance to do a boat party for a couple of seasons and Westminster pier is right next to tube and 2pm should be ample amount of time to get to white city . Arsenal fans had the same problem this season going to fulham but managed to do the same .
  • sounds like a great day out .. I used to love the regular 'disco boat trips' to & from Westminster Pier/ Savoy Pier when I were a lad (a loooong time ago that was !!)
  • Can we throw abuse when we go past my ex's house?
  • PL54 said:

Does anyone want to take the Drummer Lee Rigby flag for the trip ?

if that's alright with ya, then yea, would love to take it along.
  • Sponsored links:

• hopefully all the (PM)'s ive answered tonight have worked, any problems then post on this thread and i'll get back to ya, cheers.
  • is there many ticket for this? how soon will it sell out?
  • Mike said:

is there many ticket for this? how soon will it sell out?

its the 5th/6th time this has been done and they have all sold out in the past, two boats went to Fulham... no doubt the nearer it gets to the match the more interest will pick up, first come first served mike, as for numbers, around the 2/300 mark a ruff guess.
  • cheers
  • Does anyone want to take the Drummer Lee Rigby flag for the trip ?
    bloodnut said:

PL54 said:

Does anyone want to take the Drummer Lee Rigby flag for the trip ?

if that's alright with ya, then yea, would love to take it along.
    Just needs picking up in the city at some point mate. PM me for contact details.

Won't go near Battersea dogs home mate.

You can call him what you like Nathan

You can call him what you like Nathan
    Your leaving yourself wide open for a homophobic banning order.
  • Mate - after what happened yesterday i reckon its my last game. Looking forward to it though.
  • i thought you went to your last game years ago, ha... see ya on there you old fruit ;~)
  • Sponsored links:

• should be on this hopefully
  • DA1 said:

Mate - after what happened yesterday i reckon its my last game. Looking forward to it though.

You're going to stop going to Charlton because some racist idiots got sent down for well, being racist? Good riddence if that's the way you feel.
  • *A POLITE NOTICE*

this thread has not been started for any other reason than to bring Charlton fans together in doing what we all enjoy, supporting Charlton.
    the people that put these boats on do so out of there own time and money (also making donations to local charities with any profits) totally independent and with no other intention than to have a good time following The Addicks... how it should be!

please don't spoil this thread with unsavoury remarks ect... and respect what is trying to be done and the effort it takes, thankyou.
  • edited November 2013
    Will there be saveloys and orangina spread layed on?
  • Looking forward to this.
  • Got our 6 tickets, should be good
  • I'm only going if there's orangina on tap
  • Will there be saveloys and orangina spread layed on?

if Charlton are playing and im there, then its always a saveloy and orangina occasion, you should know that by now VG!

• JT said:

I'm only going if there's orangina on tap

we got an extra special boat just for you JT...