Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Blackburn 0-1 Charlton plus THE DEMOTOR NOTER

Many thanks to the 14 Lifers who gave their marks.

The stats are here: https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/cd/789807a8b711269fe6dee5e82f4219.pdf

A few points to mention:
This is our 3rd game in a row without any cards from the referee
This is the 1st time we have scored in the opening 15 minutes
This is our 2nd clean sheet in succession

Comments

• Stewart has been getting about playing 163 games this season LL ; )

Cheers anyhow.
  • oh !!***%$£@!±
  • Crickey LL , this has moved on a bit this season , colour pictures et al , have you been on a Charlton Life 'Stat bank' training course? :-0
    (Looks very good by the way!)
  • Many thanks for all your efforts and hard work
  • edited October 2013
    The demoter noter is a good idea, but a bit early to assume we shouldn't have any interest at all in a promoter noter. Couldn't you add one of those too? Might look a bit silly at the moment, but could improve in just a coupel of games!
  • The demoter noter is a good idea, but a bit early to assume we shouldn't have any interest at all in a promoter noter. Couldn't you add one of those too? Might look a bit silly at the moment, but could improve in just a coupel of games!

yes I tend to agree, what I thought was that when we about half way up the table I would then put both numbers and later hopefully ditch the demoter
  • Good idea - something for us to look forward too! Given last season, probably best to have both when we reach that point as you can have a chance of both in this league with not many games to go.
  • Thanks, LL.
    Good to see my pal Lawrie getting decent scores - in fact, if it hadn't been for your rating, he'd have been pushing Stephens for MoM ;-)