Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Blackpool match thread 5/10/13

edited October 2013 in General Charlton
Afternoon all.....usual match thread stuff here..............can the addicks build on the point gained on Tuesday against Forest...I think they can...and with Bolton currently winning 3 points will be most welcome for us today...............I'll bring teams as soon as I get them................COYR's

Comments

• All present and correct here RM. Scottish branch of the CL match thread is expecting a nervous victory today for the Addicks.

C'mon
  • Apparently the A2 is at a standstill at Bexley and lots of people reckon they won't make the match. Reckon kick off will get delayed?
  • WSSWSS
    edited October 2013
    TEAM NEWS - @CAFCofficial: Hamer, Wilson, Wiggins, Wood, Morrison (c); Cousins, Stephens, Gower, Harriott; Sordell, Church. (IL) #cafc

--> @CAFCofficial subs: Alnwick, Evina, Dervite, Hughes, Pritchard, Stewart, Pigott. (IL) #cafc
  • Hamer, Wilson, Wiggins, Wood, Morrison (c); Cousins, Stephens, Gower, Harriott; Sordell, Church.
  • Alnwick, Evina, Dervite, Hughes, Pritchard, Stewart, Pigott.
  • good looking line-up, no changes from Tuesday.
  • Pritchard the only change
  • WSSWSS
    edited October 2013
    TEAM: Gilks, Broadfoot, Cathcart, MacKenzie, Robinson, Osbourne, Basham, Dobbie, Bishop, Ince, Fuller

Subs: Orr, Angel, Gosling, Grant, Chopra, Davies, Barkhuizen,
  • Gilks, Broadfoot, Cathcart, MacKenzie, Robinson, Osbourne, Basham, Dobbie, Bishop, Ince, Fuller

Subs: Orr, Angel, Gosling, Grant, Chopra, Davies, Barkhuizen,
  • currently CAFC player only giving the Man City macth as an option on my Laptop..........anyone else got similar?
  • Sponsored links:

• Good stuff.

Dobbie, Ince and Fuller very threatening though!
  • Bolton won so we start the match forth bottom.
  • currently CAFC player only giving the Man City macth as an option on my Laptop..........anyone else got similar?

Yes - and when I click on the Championship I only get 2 games, neither of which are CAFC v Blackpool

Yes - and when I click on the Championship I only get 2 games, neither of which are CAFC v Blackpool

Yep same for me....this is a little worrying as its not normally like this!!

Just logged out and logged back in - still the same :-(

Just logged out and logged back in - still the same :-(

Yep same for me.....unless they change it soon there will be no commentary!!
  • None of the 3pm KOs are shown as available. Just the early & the late KOs.
  • Who is Pritchard replacing on the bench?
  • No match thread unless they change the game on player....only 7 mins till ko!!!
  • No match thread unless they change the game on player....only 7 mins till ko!!!

It's an omen I tell ya!
  • Sponsored links:

• Who is Pritchard replacing on the bench?

Jordan cook
  • In France, can't get the game either - same as above
  • Bugger. Can't get to the game today so was relying on updates on ere!
  • I could smoke a fat one and give an imaginary commentary...you'd really like it :-)
  • still the same and only 3 mins till ko..........what a joke
  • Anyone know who we are meant to contact?
  • Same here aswell, can't believe i'm paying £40 a year for such a crap service. Couldn't make todays game due to work so was looking forward to the commentary!
  • anyone got any ideas of commentary elsewhere...both BBC stations are doing other matches
  • Anyone know who we are meant to contact?

Ive sent the customer service an email about 5 mins ago....waiting for a response
  • still nothing....anyone got anything at all>
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!