Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Charlton 0-1 Millwall

Thanks to the 97 Lifers who gave marks, this included 10 who stated that they watch the Sky feed, and their marks were similar to the rest, although there was rather a large divergence of marking on most players from a number of Lifers.

Stats here:https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/6d/54e448789ca2e0a7f3c9898ca5e0e5.pdf

Comments

• Is Pigott's the lowest average mark ever ? Under 4 is terrible.
  • se9addick said:

Is Pigott's the lowest average mark ever ? Under 4 is terrible.

give the lad a chance, that average is based on only 121 minutes of football and is not worthy of a comparison, we all have the occasional bad day.

• edited September 2013

se9addick said:

give the lad a chance, that average is based on only 121 minutes of football and is not worthy of a comparison, we all have the occasional bad day.

Steady on - I gave him 6.5 !

Under 4 is his average score for this game , his cumulative for the season so far is over 4. I was just wondering if an average of under four is the worst individual mark since you started compiling the stats.
  • se9 - I'm steadying ok :), I'll get back to you tomorrow evening with an answer,
  • Cheers. I think the lowest mark I've ever given was Jordan Cook for his performance away to Forest (I think I gave a 1) and I'd say Pigott was significantly better than Cook was that day.
  • Harsh marking for Piggott, see the main thread for my thoughts :)
  • se9addick said:

Dale Stephens quite rightly picked up 3.7 for his impersonation of a footballer against Forest last season. Not sure if anyone managed less than that.

• pigott could have done himself more harm than good,he isn't quite up to it yet but I think he is neally there.We shouldn't moan about him to much when there are far more experienced players on the pitch we should be moaning about
  • I am very pleased to say that Pigotts 3.91 is by no means the lowest individual average mark for a game, here are the lowest in the period that I have been doing the stats:

2010-11: 3.21 Francis MK Dons away
    2011-12: 4.19 Russell Huddersfield away
    4.19 Hamer Notts Co home
    2012-13: 3.70 Seaborne Ipswich home
    3.70 Stephens Notts Forest home
  • 3.21-wow.

Thanks LL, these starts are incredibly interesting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Stephens only got one point more vs Millwall than he did vs Forest when the margin should've been larger.
  • Whatever the stats say seaborne v ipswich on boxing day was the worst display by any charlton player EVER
  • timken said:

Whatever the stats say seaborne v ipswich on boxing day was the worst display by any charlton player EVER

You didn't see Cook v Forest away last year then !