Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

QPR November 23rd 2013. Ticket info.....

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130924-qpr-allocation-1073864.aspx

Charlton have been given an allocation of 1,800 seats for their trip to Queens Park Rangers on Saturday, November 23rd (3pm) with tickets to go on sale next month.
Jimmy Stone reports

Charlton have been given an allocation of 1,800 seats for their trip to Queens Park Rangers on Saturday, November 23rd (3pm) with tickets to go on restricted sale from Tuesday 29th October.

QPR have confirmed the game will be all ticket, and Addicks supporters will be sitting in the upper tier of the School End with places for the central area and the wing area both available.

Tickets for the central area will be priced at £30 adults, £15 U16s and £20 concessions, while the wing area will be priced at £25 adults, £12 U16s and £15 concessions. U8s accompanied by full paying adults will be allowed free entry.

Of Charlton’s allocation 550 seats have been labelled as restricted view and will go on sale at a reduced priced once the non-restricted view tickets sell out.

There will be three wheelchair places available priced at £12 (including a fee helper), and 10 ambulant disabled places priced £15 including a free helper. The Valley Away service for the trip to Loftus Road priced just £14.

Tickets will go on restricted sale from Tuesday 29th October to VIPs or season-ticket holders with valley gold membership, both of whom can buy two per qualifying member. In addition season-ticket holders who have purchased a minimum of 3 away games this season, recorded against their Red Card Membership may also buy as many as purchased for all three away games this season.

From Friday 1st November, season-ticket holders or Valley Gold members may buy two tickets per qualifying member. In addition, fans who have purchased a minimum of three away games this season recorded against their Red Card Membership may buy as many as purchased for all three away games.

Finally, should any places remain, tickets will go on general sale from Wednesday 6th November.

Meanwhile due to extensive road worksValley Awaycoaches heading to Burnley on Saturday will be leaving earlier than initially advertised.

Those who have already booked tickets have been sent letters detailing the changes, which have been outlined below

Bexleyheath - Albion Road 6.15am
Bromley North Station 6.20am
Charlton - Anchor & Hope Lane 6.45am
Dartford - Princes Road 6.05am
Eltham – Well Hall 6.30am
Gravesend - Tollgate 5.50am
Larkfield 5.30am

There are still plenty of tickets available for Saturday’s trip to Burnley priced £24 adults, £14 over 65s and U22s, and £5 U18s.

There are six wheelchair bays, which are the same prices, and include a free helper – as do disabled ambulant tickets.

Tickets are available to purchase online using the non-members’ system and from the Valley commercial centre.

Supporters will be able to purchase tickets on the day at Burnley but only for cash buyers. Adult tickets will only be sold at the turnstiles, while concessions will be available from the ticket office.

A Valley Away service will be running to Turf Moor, priced £26 for return travel. Click here for a list of pick-up points and click here for the latest ticket news.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20130924-qpr-allocation-1073864.aspx#js7CpkcIYSwV6kJw.99

Comments

• only 1,800 seats and 550 of them are restricted?!

tin-pot
  • Over 30% restricted.

Surely there has got to be some rules on that?
  • Crap allocation! What a joke, nearly a third of seats restricted view!
  • Thought I'd put this on here even though there is a month before the tickets go on sale incase anyone is thinking of getting tickets in the home end: Remember people moaning about the lack of Bournemouth tickets.
  • TBH I thought all the QPR tickets were restricted view.

Anyway, the good news is that it should be easy to get a ticket, due to the amount of fans, that appear to be crying off, as they don't love the club anymore :-)
  • I wouldn't pay 25p to sit in the top tier at Loftus Road. Be surprised if we take much more than 1500.
  • Didn't Wendies get given the lower tier as well? What's the problem?
  • £30 to sit in QPR's away end is a bit steep I've done it the past two times we've played them and it's a crap view
  • Restricted view? After last Saturdays performance they could be the best tickets to get.

tin-pot

Agreed, everything about that club is shit apart from their starting XI. Which I suppose is pretty important, all things considered!
  • Sponsored links:

tin-pot

Spot on

• Last time I was there we only took about 700, so I doubt this will sell out at 30 quid a ticket
  • TBH I thought all the QPR tickets were restricted view.

Anyway, the good news is that it should be easy to get a ticket, due to the amount of fans, that appear to be crying off, as they don't love the club anymore :-)

They are all restricted bar the front two rows
  • This will be one of my very few away games these days but don't think it will be an issue getting a ticket

Me thinks initial allocation, qpr are not going to sell out so we can probably have the lower if we need but what's the point if we sell 1500 or so on both levels might as well all be in one block and make a bit if noise
  • Will be going to this one, what do they class as concession?
  • A ticket that costs less than the standard adult one
  • Jesus talk about advance notice. Games not for 2 months! Tickets on sale in over a month. Trying to take our mind of last week are they?
  • notice how they don't use the word "derby"
  • Didn't Wendies get given the lower tier as well? What's the problem?

Simples........They take more away than us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lisa Squires
    10:34 AM (12 minutes ago)

Dear ValleyGold Member,

Ticket News - QPR
    Charlton have been given an allocation of 1,800 seats for their trip to Queens Park Rangers on Saturday, November 23rd (3pm) and tickets will go on restricted sale from Tuesday October 29th.
    Charlton supporters will be sitting in the upper tier of the School End with places for the central area and the wing area both available.

Tickets for the central area will be priced at £30 adults, £15 U16s and £20 concessions, while the wing area will be priced at £25 adults, £12 U16s and £15 concessions. U8s accompanied by full paying adults will be allowed entry free.

Valley Gold members who are also season ticket holders can buy up to two tickets from October 29th. Then from Friday November 1st, Valley Gold members may buy up to two tickets. Finally, should any places remain, tickets will go on general sale from Wednesday, November 6th.

So make sure you apply in good time not to miss out.

Ipswich - Special Offer
    At the Ipswich game the club will be celebrating the 21st anniversary of the club's return to The Valley. As part of these celebrations Valley Gold members will be able to purchase two tickets maximum for just £10 a ticket seated anywhere in the ground. Tickets for this game go on sale on October, 29th. Please note that this offer will finish at 5pm on Friday, November 29th (the day before the match).

So invite all your family and friends to what is a momentous day in Charlton's calendar.

Valley Gold Christmas Shopping Days
    The Valley Gold Christmas Shopping Days will take place this year on:

. Saturday November 23rd (QPR away)
    . Saturday December 14th (Derby County home)

Thank-you for supporting Valley Gold.

Wendy Perfect.
    Promoter of Charlton Club.
  • edited October 2013
    * Note that the concessions includes 16-20 year olds *

I just looked it up on their site.
  • * Note that the concessions includes 16-20 year olds *

I'm 35 though.
  • * Note that the concessions includes 16-20 year olds *

I'm 35 though.
    Brendan, like Nathan was advised when he turned 20 have a close shave and stick a copy of the Beano under your arm and you'll be ok for a cheap,ticket :0)
  • RedChaser said:

I'm 35 though.
    Brendan, like Nathan was advised when he turned 20 have a close shave and stick a copy of the Beano under your arm and you'll be ok for a cheap,ticket :0)
    Thanks for the tip mate, I doubt I can pull it off though! ;-)
  • RedChaser said:

I'm 35 though.
    And 3 years later I can still get away with it!
  • RedChaser said:

I'm 35 though.
    Good lad, I noticed from another thread you have found yourself further employment involving night work? That's the spirit keep grafting.
  • RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

I'm 35 though.
    Good lad, I noticed from another thread you have found yourself further employment involving night work? That's the spirit keep grafting.
    I have, despite having to work weekends, it's all nights then so I can still go to games, winner.
  • Got mine in the home end
  • Shit view from the school end. I'm also going in the home end.