Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

In memory of Colin Holland *Greenwich and Bexley Hospice Fundraiser includes 1983 White Away Shirt*

edited September 2013 in General Charlton
In memory of Colin, we are raising money for the Greenwich and Bexley hospice, where he spent his last few days, before passing away in January this year after suffering from Cancer. Colin was a well known face at home and away games over the last 35 years, and always had time for everyone. His collection of Charlton memorabilla is vast, and on the request of Colin's family they have asked that these items are auctioned and kept within the Charlton family. At present we have raised over £1050 via this site, Ebay and personal sales.

http://www.charltonlife.com/discussion/52836/colin-holland-rip-cholland/p1

If you haven't seen the auctions before a few notes. They are real auctions so only bid you if can and intend to pay. Highest bidder wins and pays postage or collects. Auction ends at 5.00pm this Monday. Any bids after 4.59pm are invalid. Please only bid in few £ units.

Thank you for looking and happy bidding. A big thanks to AFKA for giving permission for this auction to be run on Charlton Life.

Lot A: A 44inch Mens Osca 83/84 White away top with the Osca tag on the collar, not the Score Draw tag when the club reproduced these items a few years ago. In excellent condition and looks like it's not been worn. In excellent condition for an item that is 30 years old. Opening bid: £40

Lot B: A over head framed photo of the Valley from the mid 1990's. 10" by 8" in a nice frame. Opening bid: £20

Lot C: Welling to Wembley. A 96 A4 page hardback souvenir of Monday May 25th 1998, written by Anthony Fowles.In excellent condition.Opening Bid:£15
imageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    Lot A: £40
  • Options

Lot A: £40

Many Thanks

Lot A: £40 - QatarNapsy
    Lot B: No bids as yet
    Lot C: No bids as yet

• Options
    Lot A-£50
  • Options
    edited September 2013

Lot A-£50

Many Thanks

Lot A: £50 Amos on the wing

• Options
    Lot A £60
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    A. £65
  • Options
    Lot A-£70
  • Options
    Many thanks for the recent bids

Lot A: £70 - Amos on the wing
  • Options
    That shirt is frisky
  • Options
    Lot C £15
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Many Thanks

Lot A: £70 - Amos on the wing
    Lot C: £15 - JohnnyH2
  • Options

That shirt is frisky

As in?

• Options
    Lot A - 80 quid
  • Options
    Lot A-£85
  • Options
    Thanks for all the bids so far (now up to a ton) but still plenty of time left and no bids on that wonderful photo. Remember it's for a good cause!

Lot A:£85 Amos on the wing
    Lot B: No bids so far
    Lot C: £15 JohnnyH2
  • Options
    Lot A - 95 pounds
  • Options
    Lot A-£100
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Thanks for all the bids so far (now up to a ton) but still plenty of time left and no bids on that wonderful photo. Remember it's for a good cause!

I'd give you a tenner for the photo. Not paying £20 though.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

shirty5 said:

Cheers, but still £20 opening bid
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Off_it said:

shirty5 said:

Fair enough, but a tenner's still better than nish!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lot A - 115 pounds
  • Options

Lot A - 115 pounds

Can't go that high. Thats me out. You clearly want what is a great shirt Dave! All the best.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

shirty5 said:

Off_it said:

shirty5 said:

Fair enough, but a tenner's still better than nish!
    Fair comment and if I was that desperate for the dough then it would be a yes, however as we all know it's to raise money for a local hospice which some of all loved family and friends have been cared for in the last days of life.

Every bid and donation so far, well I cannot thank you all enough, and I have met many people in the face to thank them and collect the money of course. Please keep bidding. Thank you
  • Options
    Well said Shirty, keep up the good work and well done to anyone who has bid.
  • Options
    Lot A: £115 - Bangkok Dave
    Lot C: £15 -JohnnyH2
  • Options
    20 pounds away from 1200 notes. Keep bidding
  • Options
    Last day. Keep bidding
  • Options

Lot A: £115 - Bangkok Dave
    Lot C: £15 -JohnnyH2