Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rolf Harris charged now

Usual (9) charges

Tie your kangaroo down now !

Comments

• "Four counts of making indecent images..."
  • he does have a "hint of perv" about him
  • Dirty rotten sod
  • "Have a blow on me didgeridoo"

Always was a wrongun
  • What happened to innocent until proved guilty?

It says he made indecent images of children last year!
  • edited August 2013
    wrongen
  • innocent before guilty fellas, mind what you say.

Not defending him but only been charged so like everyone else, including a current member of our first team, innocent until PROVED guilty.
  • Sponsored links:

• PL54 said:

he does have a "hint of perv" about him

Lots of 80s kids presenters did. Timmy Mallet anyone?
  • Suprised they haven't gone after fingermouse!
  • I've worked with Mallet. An idiot? Yes. A fool? Certainly. Deluded? Completely. Obsessed with really horrible smelling cheese? Sadly. But he never had a pervy hint about him.

Not defending him but only been charged so like everyone else, including a current member of our first team, innocent until PROVED guilty.
    Who are we talking about Henry - have I missed something?
  • edited August 2013

What happened to innocent until proved guilty?

• Suprised they haven't gone after fingermouse!

Roland rat was a wrongen
  • I heard that Orville usually had his hand up Keith Harris' arse.

Not naming him (Shine can delete his post if he wants) but someone was arrested and then case was dropped but it was in the papers.

Not naming him (Shine can delete his post if he wants) but someone was arrested and then case was dropped but it was in the papers.
    so not charged - which is the difference here (and with Jim Davidson)
  • Now edited
  • Sponsored links:

Google "Charlton player arrested" if you want to know what they're on about.

• shine166 said:

Now edited

Thanks.

• JiMMy 85 said:

What happened to innocent until proved guilty?

Google "Charlton player arrested" if you want to know what they're on about.

Based on our performances so far this season there are quite a few suspects for the 'impersonating a footballer' charge.
  • Tba, some of this is a little dodgy so will be removing this thread from the forum shortly, thanks
  • Its all very depressing tbh so many peoples lives ruined and no end in sight of reaching the bottom of this barrel was a country so trusting and blind to what these children were enduring I thought it was a more modern phenom of parents not knowing where and what their kids are doing and who they are with

But it seems it has been around forever this neglect of responsibilty and this exposes the kids to these acts
  • To be honest, I'm not shocked by this. He's got quite a few criminal records, including one regarding two little boys.......................
  • I'll wait and see what 12 of my fellow citizen's decide before rushing to judgement.
  • I'll wait and see what 12 of my fellow citizen's decide before rushing to judgement.

There is a thread about apostrophes

sooo what will their decide look like? ;)
  • Just to clarify, it's my understanding that the 'making of indecent images' also includes downloading them and doesn't automatically mean what it appears to in our everyday use and has been alluded to in this thread.

Bad enough in itself if true of course but, as others have said, we should wait for the trial and evidence to be presented before jumping to any conclusions and making crass 'jokes' IMO.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!