Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

based on the innocence thread

what ice cream (only from the ice cream van rules) appologises if its already been done

for me

a Popeye with red and brown sauce has to be the fruit flavoured rocket lolly though as the popeye

Comments

• Screwball with strawberry sauce
  • 99 all the way.
  • Popeyes were unreal. Partial to a lemon ice and zzaaapp as well
  • Not a massive fan of ice cream bit am partial to a dark chock ice.
  • Always partial to a Lolly Gobble Choc Bomb
  • Strawberry Mivvi

Failing that - Funny Feet
  • second was cider lollies or lager and lime

selling booze flavoured lollies to kids so 70/80s

But what's your favourite ice cream?

But what's your favourite ice cream?
    That is a matter that stays between a man and his freezer
  • 99 with strawberry sauce please.
  • Sponsored links:

• 99 with a Flake, sorted.
  • Nobbly Bobbly
  • can only be from the ice cream man not the freezer in Big Robs paper shop
  • Large rossi's soft cornet from southend
  • can only be from the ice cream man not the freezer in Big Robs paper shop

Use yo make an absolute killing on ice poles in the summer, quadruple me money on em
  • Oyster. Messy buggers but the marshmallow is the dogs boobies. Or a zap
  • Arctic Roll.
  • Lolly gobble choc bomb was always good (where did they go?), but recently in Cyprus I found that they dip a 99 ice cream upside-down in liquid chocolate which freezes automatically. Never seen it here but very, very impressed with that.
  • Screwball.. Ice cream then buble gum ball at the bottom happy days..
  • Sponsored links:

• Large rossi's soft cornet from southend

But maybe not today...

• Oyster with chocolate AND stawberry sauce. The gooey dried coconut bit right at the end is unreal man...
  • recently in Cyprus I found that they dip a 99 ice cream upside-down in liquid chocolate which freezes automatically. Never seen it here but very, very impressed with that.

You never got to try this? Used to get through about half a bottle every time I went round my nan's house as a nipper, happy days!
    http://www.childofthe1980s.com/2009/03/18/birds-ice-magic/
  • Oyster with choc sauce and some nuts
  • I work with a lad that when I told him on Friday I'd had an oyster the previous night he said "what's that?" , weird.

I've also been led to believe the Popeye is a south London and kent thing. My pals in north London had no idea what it was when I mentioned if.

Lemon ice for me.
  • Nice to see more people joining on the oyster train. Thought it was just gonna be me. Always thought it made me more grown up having one of them rather than an ice cream.
  • Lemon ice screwball, lovely jubbly
  • The purity of vanilla without the contaminant that is a nasty cheapo chocolate flake.
  • buckshee said:

I've also been led to believe the Popeye is a south London and kent thing. My pals in north London had no idea what it was when I mentioned if.

If by a popeye, we're talking about a rocket type lolly stuck into a normal ice cream, when I was a nipper, I'm sure we used to refer to these as witches hats.......................Yeah, Gravesend's a strange place.

Also recall the cider/ lager & lime ones (luvly jubly) but my favourite as a kid was always a fab. Tend to just go for a 99 these days.
  • cafcfan said:

The purity of vanilla without the contaminant that is a nasty cheapo chocolate flake.

I only buy them if it's a cadburys flake.