Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Bournemouth Match Thread 3/8/13

edited August 2013 in General Charlton
Afternoon all, so here we go again - another season starts and match threads as usual will be here. Managed to get a pass to join the family BBQ later on, so lets hope we start with a win......I'll need one person to update the other scores as LancsLad is away.
Will bring you the teams as soon as I can get them.................COYR's

Comments

• COY REDDDDS
  • Welcome back Red
  • Jackson injured, Hughes in. Sordell starts, Church on bench.

Brother just text me that.
  • Nice one Red. It all starts again....
  • Word on da street

Hamer, Solly, Dervite, Morrison, Wiggins, Pritchard, Gower, Hughes, Harriot, Kermorgant, Sordell.
  • edited August 2013
    JT said:

Jackson injured, Hughes in. Sordell starts, Church on bench.

Brother just text me that.

thanks for info JT....I guess JJ out is a big blow, but Hughes in is a good replacement albeit a different type of player
  • Morrison captain then? Maybe Hughes?
  • Word on da street

Hamer, Solly, Dervite, Morrison, Wiggins, Pritchard, Gower, Hughes, Harriot, Kermorgant, Sordell.

Happy if that's true.....just hope its confirmed soon.
  • Word on da street

I like the look of that team. COYR!
  • With Jacko out, that's a decent line up - well balanced.
  • Sponsored links:

• 1 hour till the ko off of season 2013/14..............COYR's
  • welcome back Red .. hope you had a nice rest .. you'll have needed it to cope with this hectic season !!!
  • welcome back Red .. hope you had a nice rest .. you'll have needed it to cope with this hectic season !!!

Thanks its good to be back....I hope it's a little less hectic than last season......but I'll take a play-off place right now and NO scares!!
  • any radio options ?

internet radio ?
  • Just hope we are not too one paced in centre mid. A 34 and 35 year old, neither of which are blessed with pace. Strikeforce is the best and most balanced, on paper, we have had in years...
  • Pumped for this. Bad news if JJ is out, but still like the look of the team, wonder who would have made way if he was fit?
  • Just hope we are not too one paced in centre mid. A 34 and 35 year old, neither of which are blessed with pace. Strikeforce is the best and most balanced, on paper, we have had in years...

Because Hughes is willing to sit, I'm not too worried.

We've got a good passing team out there today.
  • Right, I'm just about ready to leave. Have fun on here lads and lasses and see you in the post match analysis/celebratory/commiseration/Powell out thread.

Good to see you back on the keyboard Red...
  • Cherries: Allsop, Francis, Ward, Cook, Daniels, Coulibaly, Arter, MacDonald, Pugh, Thomas, Grabban.
  • Subs: Flahavan, Elphick, Harte, Surman, O'Kane, Fraser, Pitman.
  • Sponsored links:

• Surman only makes the subs bench. Interesting.
  • Harry Arter fit for them, er .....arter all.
  • Addicks - Hamer, Solly, Dervite, Morrow, Wiggy, Gower, Hughes, Pritch, Harriott, Yann, Sordell
  • Told ya. ;-)
  • Subs: Flahavan, Elphick, Harte, Surman, O'Kane, Fraser, Pitman.

Don't you mean.......Flahavan........Elphick..........Harte..........Surman............O'Kane.........Fraser.........Pitman.

;-)
  • Pritchard key man today - will have to provide the energy in the middle.
  • any radio options ?

internet radio ?

• edited August 2013
    Bournemouth are missing Pittman, their main striker.

EDIT: just seen he's on the bench for them.
  • still waiting for the subs info.
  • Charlton subs: Pope, Wilson, Evina, Wood, Stephens, Green, Church.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!