Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tavern and Curb It

As I'll be away for most of next week can I just wish you guys all the best on the day and the happiest of times in your future life together. I'm really happy for you both.

Comments

• thanks very much Nick.

I shall be at work till wednesday.
  • Ditto to that. Have a great day.
  • Hope it all goes well and remember to enjoy the day...

Where are you going on Honeymoon?..
  • yer best of luck peeps
  • mauritius and dubai.
  • Very very nice.....Never been but I hear there's a massive indoor ski-slope in Dubai.Would love to give that a try...
  • Very nice, all the best...
  • Spent 5 days in Dubai as part of our honeymoon. Loved it. Where you staying?
  • Royal Meridien! only 3 nights. we went last year and stayed with some friends. so will be having one night out with them as they cant get back.
  • Sponsored links:

• A nice thought! Should be nice tolerable weather out there now too? Was a bit too hot in June...
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Spent 5 days in Dubai as part of our honeymoon. Loved it. Where you staying?

let's hope you didn't go on the ski slope - would have been a fast downhill session
  • She's always on the piste....lol
  • Good luck and all the very best to you both.
  • Good luck to both of you, does this mean that you'll be seating next to each other at home games?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Spent 5 days in Dubai as part of our honeymoon. Loved it. Where you staying?

let's hope you didn't go on the ski slope - would have been a fast downhill session

Ooooooooh! Hark at slim over there!

;-)
  • Congrats to Tav & Curb_it of course but how many games are you missing ? Who planned this mid-season ? These questions need answering :-)
  • I did! i didnt think about the missing games due to being away, just that a game wouldnt fall on the day as its a friday. missing two.

whoops

an no seats together!!
  • Did you know what happened exactly a year ago on your wedding day ??

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=1057&page=1#Item_6
  • Best wishes for a fantastic wedding you two. I hope it brings even more happiness to a great couple.
  • Sponsored links:

• Best wishes to the both of you!
  • Best wishes to you both.
  • A lifetime of happiness is what you both deserve!

Another bottle of bubbly is what you'll get on your return fom me & mine.

I hope you both enjoy your day.

Much love to you two
    xxxx
  • Hope you both have a great day & all the best.
    Stu
  • judging by tonight, they seem to have started the celebrations a week early..... :-)
  • Best wishes to you both.
  • Good luck to you both.

See you Friday.
  • cheers southamptonaddick see you then mate
  • Good luck guys, all the best.
  • Best wishes, all the best.