Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Advice re coach companys one for Rick maybe?

As some of you might know my son Alfie is now with the Charlton acadamy U9s and the parents are looking for a coach company so we can follow the boys coach to places like Norwich,Ipswich,Cambridge and Portsmouth.

It saves everyone putting in £80 in their motors and going up in 20 different cars!

So need a coach company that has maybe a 30 -40 seater.

Cheers

Comments

• Cheap and cheerful and local-ish to Charlton is Brian Jones coaches.
  • Cheers TCE I'll give them a bell in a bit.
  • 49 seater will be much the same price as a 30-40 seat coach as it's the driver and diesel that you are paying for.

The club usually use Redwing/Relliance I think.
  • Found Kings Ferry the most competitive when I booked one recently, buzz Amy on 01634 377577
  • Cheers M
  • edited July 2013
    bc_addick said:

49 seater will be much the same price as a 30-40 seat coach as it's the driver and diesel that you are paying for.

The club usually use Redwing/Relliance I think.

I can vouch for Kings Ferry and Reliance/Redwing. There are cheaper coach companies around but they are more likely to have older and potentially less reliable vehicles or school buses. The other reason we used these firms is that they either had or had access to very large fleets and therefore could cope with fluctuating demand.
  • Kings Ferry coaches are parked in Zampa Road overnight and will need de-lousing before children are allowed to use them ;)
  • chalkwell will do it
  • DJ coaches Al we used them for the first CLIT very reasonable
  • Cheers fellas